New York, New York
6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↑ 4%
2 year growth↑ 43%
- Active Pharmacy License in the state of application
- Strong knowledge of retail and Pharmacy landscape
- Ability to provide accurate dosage recommendations based on patient information
- Effective communication skills
- Stay informed about the evolving cannabis industry
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Flexibility and availability regarding scheduling
- Overseeing the operations of the retail dispensary
- Ensuring efficient and compliant distribution of cannabis products
- Managing a team of retail and pharmacy professionals
- Maintaining a safe and inviting environment for guests
- Adhering to all legal and regulatory requirements related to the sale of cannabis products
- Conducting educational sessions for team members
- Maintaining accurate and confidential patient records
- Experience in the cannabis industry
- Previous experience in a similar role
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis with a mission to enhance lives by cultivating, sharing and celebrating the power of the plant. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise and reliability, the Company and its brands, including Curaleaf, Select, and Grassroots provide industry-leading service, product selection and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 19 states with 150 dispensaries and employs nearly 5,500 team members. Curaleaf International is the largest vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our Mission: To enhance lives by cultivating, sharing, and celebrating the power of the plant.
Our Vision: To be the world’s leading cannabis company by consistently delivering superior products and services and driving the global acceptance of cannabis.
- Lead and Inspire.
- Commit to Win.
- ONE Curaleaf.
- Driven to Deliver Excellence.
Type of Work: Part-Time
At Curaleaf, we have a passionate commitment in everything we do. From innovative products to promoting social justice, from environmental sustainability to building world-class brands, we know that none of this is possible without our Team Members, which is why we’ve committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive experience for all.
What You’ll Do:
As a Pharmacist, you will play a critical role in overseeing the operations of the retail dispensary and ensuring the efficient and compliant distribution of cannabis products to customers. You will be responsible for managing a team of retail and pharmacy professionals, maintaining a safe and inviting environment for guests, and adhering to all legal and regulatory requirements related to the sale of cannabis products.
What You’ll Bring:
- Possess an Active Pharmacy License (licensed pharmacist) in the state in which you’re applying.
- Strong knowledge of retail and Pharmacy landscape.
- Based on patient information, provide accurate dosage recommendations to ensure safe and effective use of cannabis products.
- Conduct educational sessions for team members to enhance their understanding of cannabis pharmacology, patient interaction, and compliance protocols.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels inside and outside of the organization.
- Stay informed about the evolving cannabis industry, including changes in regulations, new product developments, and emerging research.
- Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to respond to guests’ concerns in a professional manner.
- Maintain accurate and confidential patient records, documenting consultations, recommendations, and any relevant information. Adhere to privacy and data protection regulations.
- Flexibility and availability regarding scheduling-must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Community Involvement Through our Rooted in Good Initiative
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Referral Payment Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Product Discounts
Curaleaf Awards and Achievements:
- 2023 Ragan’s Top Places to Work
- 2022 TIME100 Most Influential Companies
- 2020 Cannabis Doing Good’s Good Neighbor Award
- 2020: Minorities for Medical Marijuana’s Diversity & Inclusion Award
Follow us on Social Media
Not all benefits listed above are available to all employees at all locations.
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Individuals adversely impacted by the war on drugs are encouraged to apply.
Current Curaleaf employees should use our internal job board to submit an application for current openings: https://app2.greenhouse.io/internal_job_board