Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Chicago, IL, USA
- 3+ years of experience in a product-focused capacity
- User-centric mindset and drive to deliver the best possible solutions for your customers
- Data-driven approach to understanding user behavior and discovering and evaluating product opportunities
- Ability to create and prioritize a backlog of feature ideas based on customer needs, industry trends, and business goals
- Experience partnering with one or more Agile teams
- Experience overseeing milestones, communicating project status updates, managing scope changes and defining critical metrics
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with technical and non-technical teams
- Partner with leadership to develop, own, and execute strategy for aspects of the small business lending customer experience
- Drive product roadmaps by collecting internal and external customer feedback
- Work across departments to set requirements and prioritize the backlog
- Collaborate with Agile Engineering teams to deliver innovative features and functionality, always serving as the voice of the customer in the room
- Identify new product features and tradeoffs in order to create a competitive advantage for Enova and a best in class customer experience
- Build business cases and work closely with stakeholders to get buy-in, and partner with Engineering to estimate size, elaborate scope and requirements, clarify detailed design and get sign off on built features before launch
Enova is a mission-driven organization helping hardworking people get access to fast, trustworthy credit.
- Advance your career - We have a dedicated training team focused on giving you the tools you need to succeed within your department, within the company and in your career. The focus starts day one with a robust onboarding program and continues throughout your career at Enova.
- See the benefits - Full-time employees receive medical, dental and vision benefits; matching 401(k); PTO; commuter benefits; flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent daycare; and more!
- Be recognized - There’s plenty of room for both lateral and upward movement here at Enova. We’re always interested in promoting from within, and we keep a lookout for top talent who are ready to advance.
- Get your perks - Full-time employees can receive tuition reimbursement, one-month paid sabbatical after four years, discounted massages, manicures and other perks.
- Give back - We work throughout the year to partner with local charities and assist our neighbors in need. We also offer a charitable match program — allowing team members to double their impact when they donate money to charity.
- Have fun - We like challenges here; maybe that’s why we have so many games, competitions and outings. There are a number of ways you can scratch your competitive itch and have fun!
Company Core Values
- Customer first - We listen to our customers’ needs and create products that solve real problems. We deliver beyond expectations, treating our customers the way we want to be treated.
- Best answer wins - We believe innovative ideas and solutions can come from anywhere. That’s why we make sure the best answer wins — no matter who it’s coming from.
- Operate as an owner - The entrepreneurial spirit runs strong at Enova. We encourage team members to think big and move fast and use resources like they’re their own.
- Accountable for results - We’re a data-driven company, and we use that data to add value and create results. We set our expectations high and do what we say we are going to do.
- Top talent and teamwork - Enova is a place for the best and brightest, from all walks of life and parts of the world. We work in small, focused teams that encourage diversity of thought.