Chattanooga, TN, On-Site, Remote, Or Hybrid
Posted on 7/5/2022
Chattanooga, TN, USA
- You have worked in a fast-paced software development environment before, whether at an agency or product company
- You know how the web works and how a web app works, which means you're aware of technical constraints when talking to clients. You don't hesitate to ask a lot of questions in order to define the functionality of what we're building
- You can break down a set of wireframes into actionable tasks for back-end and front-end developers. You're passionate about finding innovative, efficient, and effective ways to document those tasks
- You can shepherd often-vague client requests and ideas through the definition process. You know when to rely on a product designer, but you're comfortable thinking through logic and creating useful documentation of that logic
- You're able to describe workflows and tasks purely from an end user's perspective, helping developers make informed implementation decisions
- You've performed QA. You can distinguish a bug from a functional update from a new feature request. You don't write merely good bug reports. You write better bug reports -- or, at least, that's your goal each and every time
- You have 2 to 6 years of professional experience in a product management role
Full-service interactive agency
Viget sees the digital world as an essential part of the “real” world. That's why they approach tech problems in the same way people approach real-life problems — with curiosity, empathy, and a belief that we can, and will, come up with solutions that make the world a better place for everyone.
- We offer competitive salaries, annual raises, and a 401(k) plan matched up to 4%
- We cover 100% of your health & dental insurance (and your family’s, too)
- We offer healthy snacks in each office and foster a culture of well-being with initiatives
- We champion sustainable workweeks balanced with 9 paid holidays, 15 days PTO (20 after 2 years), and 2 community service days
- We outfit our team with 27 in displays and your choice of Macbook Air or Pro. In most cases, you can select the software you prefer
- We provide an annual conference stipend, internal micro-classes, and opportunities to explore new tech on self-directed projects
- Be Good - To us, this means honest, trustworthy, empathetic, helpful, and respectful of your fellow humans.
- Be Real - We’re at our best when we’re authentic, engaged, fun-loving, humble, direct, and all-in on our mission.
- Be Brave - We want you to be curious, creative, ambitious, decisive, and willing to take calculated risks and tackle big challenges.
- Learn & Grow - Here, you’ll continually expand and evolve your skills, and broaden your personal and professional experiences.
- Teach & Share - By imparting insights, knowledge, and wisdom throughout our company and community we all succeed.
- Teamwork - We’re all on the same team and we consistently work both hard and smart in service to our clients and each other.