Account-Based Marketing Manager
Posted on 5/11/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 7+ years of B2B demand generation experience, including 4+ years focused on ABM or a similar motion
- You have a deep understanding of how to craft a best-in-class ABM strategy, and which levers to pull
- Experience with Demandbase, 6Sense, or similar ABM platform
- Stellar direct response writing skills. You can craft campaigns that delight prospects and drive desired actions. While you will have copywriting support, we will expect you to roll up your sleeves and help write campaigns
- Strong project management abilities. ABM involves several moving pieces across multiple teams, and you'll need to make sure everyone is moving in the right direction
- Comfort solving ambiguous problems. You'll create Rippling's ABM playbook from scratch, solving difficult problems along the way to help us hit our goals
- Bias for speed. Like any successful startup, Rippling moves quickly
- Build and lead our ABM function. Own the overall strategic vision and execution of account-based marketing plans that will create new opportunities, build executive relationships, and impact revenue growth
- Identify target accounts. You'll work closely with sales, marketing operations, growth engineering, and analytics to identify target accounts for our sales team. You'll ensure we've selected accounts with the highest propensity to convert
- Develop a set of repeatable ABM playbooks. You'll run experiments to maximize conversion across various segments, then scale the winners
- Manage cross-functional projects. From writing stellar direct response emails to working with our brand team to concept ads that promote an ebook or a webinar, you'll work with the rest of the team to execute your initiatives
- Analyze and share insights across the organization. Ensure cross-functional alignment by proactively keeping everyone in the loop on performance & setting shared priorities
Employee management software
Rippling is on a mission to eliminate the administrative work of running a company. The company offers an all-in-one platform to help manage HR and IT operations.
- Humility - We try to understand others before trying to be understood, even when it’s inconvenient.
- Integrity - We try to do the right thing, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Responsibility - We take responsibility for our role in every outcome, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Never not my problem - We’re willing to step out of our lane to make life better for each other, and our customers.
- We push the limits - We dream one size bigger. We always have the audacity to challenge the status quo.
- We run hard - In business, every second matters. We act quickly and execute with urgency.