Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
Snyk’s Emerging Talent Program is dedicated to providing students with a comprehensive professional development experience during the 3-month internship. Throughout your time at Snyk, you will work on impactful projects and tasks directly related to our corporate priorities, as well as participate in intern cohort specific programming events (i.e. “Ask Me Anything” sessions with company executives, engagement events, and workshops on topics related to early career development) that will give you insight into what it’s like to be a Snyker!
The Talent Attraction and Growth team at Snyk is responsible for building and delivering world-class experiences, internally and externally, that accelerate the attraction and retention of talent.
We’re looking for a Talent Attraction Intern to join our global Talent Attraction team to assist in working on projects and initiatives dedicated to building out and enhancing our recruitment function.
This individual will work to enhance our current Talent Attraction processes, documentation, and programs to support future growth of the team.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Assisting in developing and executing employer branding initiatives that effectively communicate our organization’s values, culture, and career opportunities to prospective candidates.
- Conducting research to identify best practices and emerging trends in employer branding and recruitment marketing.
- Creating and curating compelling content, including social media posts, blog articles, and videos, that showcases our employer brand and engages with our target audience.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to identify key employer brand messaging and craft consistent messaging across all platforms.
- Assist in organizing and executing employer brand events, such as career fairs, workshops, and networking events.
What You’ll Need:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and graduating in 2025 or 2026
- Able and willing to work 3 days per week in our Boston office
- Current and future authorization to work in the United States
- Team-first mentality
- Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong time management and project management skills
- To embody Snyk’s company values: One Team, Think Bigger, Learn Always, Care Deeply, and Ship It
We’d be Lucky if You:
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Are familiar with social media platforms and content creation tools
- Have a deep passion for employer branding, recruitment marketing, and talent acquisition
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances