Grail Galleri Consultant
Central / Northern Virginia
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Fredericksburg, VA, USA
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 6- 8 years sales experience within pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or lab is preferred
- Documented sales history of success and accolades
- LDT launch experience, cell free DNA experience preferred
- Working knowledge of geography / customer base
- Understanding of environmental and industry trends, and impact on business
- Top performance in field sales and or field sales management
- An accomplished track record of growing complex organizations and a history of success maintaining key relationships, the ability to drive strategic sales / marketing solutions, execute sales strategy focusing on growth while leveraging relationships into increased market share for GRAIL products
- Willingness to “roll up your sleeves and build from scratch”
- Experience working in a startup / high growth environment
- Ability to articulate passion for the mission
- Advanced business acumen and granular account acumen management skills
- Ability to travel as required throughout the central and northern VA territory
- Be part of a best in class commercial organization
- Report directly to our District Manager
- Prospect and target to identify early adopter and generate interest of the Galleri Test
- Represent a truly diverse team of professionals to enhance our competitiveness and innovation
- Be part of a team and collaborate with internal stakeholders to succeed within the “new norm” in our external environment
- Work with executive sales leadership, as a partner for immediate success
- Develop and implement a business plan in line with brand strategy to support launch
- Demonstrate and leverage a deep understanding of the Laboratory Developed Test (LDT) market, competitive landscape and current treatment options, in the effective execution of sales activities and growth
- Meet or exceed sales goals, maximize promotional budgets, and execute the national sales strategy in accordance with GRAIL standards
- Identify opportunities in the marketplace, share best practices, and proactively communicate strategies to cross-functional partners and members of the Commercial Team
- Manage implementation of all promotional activities to support sales and marketing strategies, in accordance with high industry standards and company policies
- Develop with Medical Affairs key relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
Designs cancer screening tests
GRAIL's mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. They are working to change the trajectory of cancer mortality and bring stakeholders together to adopt innovative, safe, and effective technologies that can transform cancer care.
- Outstanding People - Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
- Strong Compensation - We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide for long-term financial planning.
- Complete Health Coverage - Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Work-Life Balance - Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
Company Core Values
- Grit - We are determined and resilient because patients are counting on us.
- Respect - We value diversity and challenge each other respectfully.
- Accountability - We own our decisions and keep our commitments.
- Integrity - We adhere to our principles of humility, transparency, and rigor.
- Leadership - We make each other better by making leadership everyone’s responsibility