Senior Software Developer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Vancouver, BC, Canada
- An extensive track record architecting, and implementing, and releasing large-scale mobile games in Unity
- Several years' experience post-grad in a professional setting
- The ability to both prototype new ideas quickly and polish validated ideas to perfection
- A willingness to shape Unity development practice throughout the company
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for mobile gaming products
- Building front-end systems for massively multiplayer mobile games that hundreds of thousands of users will interact with
- Creating tools to automate and optimize processes across disciplines. These might be build systems for iOS and Android, optimizations for our 3D rendering and asset loading, or content pipelines for our art team
- Participating in every aspect of product development, from design to implementation to play-tests to metrics analysis
- Leading the technical investigation, implementation, release, and iteration of solutions to large scale product and technical problems
A Thinking Ape's mission is to build community through gaming
- Competitive salary and benefits package as well as health and dental
- Unlimited sick days, flexible scheduling and work from home options
- Free snacks and catered lunch
- Social events
- On-site yoga sessions, a monthly massage clinic and company-sponsored hockey and dodgeball teams
Company Core Values
- Have Wonderful Arguments.
- The Best Ideas Win.
- Keep Growing.