People Business Partner
Up to Director level
Updated on 9/30/2022
San Bruno, CA, USA
- Dynamic experience in successful and growing Tech or Biotech organizations in a people-focused role such as Business Partner or program management. 8+ years of people experience with the majority in a business partner role and in a high-growth environment required
- Skilled at organizational diagnosis, including consultation with your client groups on organizational design, structure, and re-organizations. You have outstanding clarity in decision-making to meet strategic objectives with a track record of sound judgment and thought partnership
- You are a data-driven decision maker and a structured thinker who can put pen to paper, build program outlines, create timelines, involve your stakeholders, and execute. You embody our core value of "own it" and manage projects and priorities with creativity and a high degree of quality, accuracy, and speed without oversight or supervision. Quality is super important and you know what great looks like!
- You believe in living the value of psychological safety in feedback. Having hard conversations with tact does not intimidate you. You are also a champion at receiving feedback - you believe feedback is a gift!
- Great working and evolving knowledge of employment law with the modesty to raise your hand when you have knowledge gaps
- A hands-on learner with natural initiative and curiosity. A "wears multiple hats" fast-growing environment is exciting and motivating to you. You want to get your arms around as much as possible to grow. You love a challenge!
- You've worked in high-growth, competitive, and dynamic companies and understand the workload and challenges that come with the environment