Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in data analytics
- Bachelor's degree in business intelligence, or other STEM major
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Tableau and SQL, including the ability to develop dashboards and reports from scratch
- Experience with data documentation, design, and implementation
- Track record of collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Excellent analytical reasoning and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners
- Translate insight into action, communicating data in a user-friendly way that drives meaningful change across the business
- Partner with key stakeholders within the greater People Team and the business on KPI and data visualization needs
- Work closely with the People Team for knowledge sharing, mentoring, and training
- Extract and organize relevant data from source databases to outline key trends impacting our business
- Perform various analyses on the leading, in-process, and lagging indicators to support strategic initiatives to drive optimal headcount growth across the company
- Recommend data reporting solutions through a thoughtful combination of quantitative analysis, advanced data visualization techniques and qualitative storytelling
- Design and implement an HR Analytics Strategy that aligns with company goals
- Develop frameworks and processes to analyze unstructured information such as responses collected through our employee engagement surveys
- In collaboration with the Talent Insights & Systems Manager, develop measurable initiatives and programs that accelerate company growth and improve productivity
- Evolve our business intelligence function by automating many of the time intensive (but largely static) data pulls and dashboards/visualizations we currently perform
- Gather requirements, consult and guide stakeholders around best-practices to design and build the right data tools
- Ensure data integrity and security remains intact for all HR data coming from reports and datasets
- Direct Recruiting or Talent Programs experience preferred
- Recent experience with Workday and Lever
- Experience working in a fast-paced and quickly growing startup environment
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assitance Program
Company Core Values
- We're doing one thing that will change everything.
- It's bigger than any of us.
- One Zoox, one crew.
- Every day is a milestone.