- To remain up to date with new ideas, techniques and styles (i.e. art, films, TV programmes, music, fashion, trends etc)
- To actively seek inspiration from the external environment to influence creativity
- Understands and appreciates the nature and value their clients brand
- To familiarising themselves with the product and competitor activities in the market
- Proficient in discussing the client's core message and target audience
- Ability to generate lots of fresh, original ideas from a brief
Mid-Level Creative Team
Contact type: Perm
Full Time/Part time: Full Time
Reporting into: Executive Creative Director
Our vision is to inspire brands and people to impact the world. To create big ideas that make a significant contribution to the planet, society, and the bottom line. We believe in today’s world this is the best way for our clients to achieve sustainable growth.
We achieve this by breaking down the barriers that restrict talent and ideas.
Which is why our teams work fluidly across 5 capabilities: Advertising, Consulting, Experience, PR&I and Health. This allows us to not only operate but innovate at the intersection of capabilities and talent. We believe impact and magic lies at this intersection. Ogilvy scales this by seamlessly connecting and accessing the deep cultural expertise of 132 offices in 83 countries.
The result is multifaceted ideas for our clients that drive impact and are born from the intersection of platform x culture x technology.
We call this Borderless Creativity.
We’re looking for a Mid-Level Creative Team, a team who defies pigeonholes and hate silos.
We’re looking for people who push beyond the usual borders of marketing – creating memorable experiences for people no matter where they are or what they’re doing.
You’ll be fascinated by all the ways people interact with brands. At every touchpoint. From the first time they hear about them, to the thousandth time they hear from them. And you’ll be itching to inject creativity into every interaction.
You’ll have ambitions as big as your ideas. You’ll embrace every brief as an opportunity. And you’ll believe – quite rightly – that creativity and science are two sides of the same coin.
We don’t need you to be a traditional art director / copywriter, or team. But craft is incredibly important. So at least one of you should be capable of making things very beautiful. And at least one of you should be a top-notch writer. You’ll be expected to teach these craft skills to the junior creatives.
A bit about you:
You’ll likely have a few years under your belt within traditional advertising, though this isn’t essential, and the remit will stretch far wider than that.
You’ll be responsible for the look of the overall finished product. They are involved in creating a campaign that has an instant, positive impact on the consumer to promote the product or brand being worked on. They can be involved in all the different forms of marketing.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- To remain up to date with new ideas, techniques and styles (i.e. art, films, TV programmes, music, fashion, trends etc).
- To actively seek inspiration from the external environment to influence creativity.
- Understands and appreciates the nature and value their clients brand.
- To familiarising themselves with the product and competitor activities in the market.
- Proficient in discussing the client’s core message and target audience.
- Ability to generate lots of fresh, original ideas from a brief.
We’d love to see your portfolio and some examples of your work if this role sounds like a good fit for you.
How we help you Thrive:
- 25 days annual leave + 1 Volunteer Day.
- Bupa Healthcare.
- Enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Shared Parental Leave.
- We have a Flexible Working Model with core working hours: 10am – 4pm.
- A 1.5:1 Matching Pension Structure.
- Wellbeing and Health: Up to £25.00 per month towards physical or online exercise class membership plus Dental cover, Unmind membership, LifeWorks tool and annual eye tests and development budgets and Wellbeing incentives and activities throughout the year.
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we’re committed to creating an inclusive, welcoming environment for anyone who wants to work at Ogilvy. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know and we will do everything we can to accommodate.
Ogilvy is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.