Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- We are looking for a business athlete - someone who is intellectually curious, thrives on solving complex problems, can operate across a wide variety of situations, and approaches their work with humility and honesty
- A bachelor's degree is required for this role
- The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience in investment banking, private equity, strategic finance, or corporate development in the technology sector
- Strong analytical skills are a must, including the ability to perform rigorous financial and valuation analyses and to work with key operational metrics. Familiarity with accounting principles is also important
- The ability to communicate effectively and influence others is essential, along with the ability to adapt your communication style to different audiences
- Excitement for working in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Provide critical support to the strategic planning process by conducting qualitative and quantitative analyses, such as financial modeling, competitive landscape assessments, and industry analysis, to identify potential growth opportunities and inform strategic decision-making
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute strategic initiatives that drive growth and value for WHOOP, leveraging analytical skills and industry expertise that align with the company's goals and vision
- Identify potential partnership and M&A opportunities by generating high-quality ideas and screening them for executive review, enabling WHOOP to make strategic investments that drive value
- Play a key role in all aspects of the deal process, from sourcing and qualification to financial modeling and due diligence, ensuring successful integration and driving value creation
- Develop management reports and board presentations that provide clear and concise insights, enabling effective communication and decision-making at all levels of the organization
Wearable performance & optimization technology
Whoop’s mission is to unlock human performance though tapping into every individual owner's potential which can be enhanced through continuous monitoring. The company has built a system across hardware, software, and analytics designed to collect and analyze the most important data on the human data.
- Take Time Off: Time outside of the office is important for sleep, strain and recovery! Our PTO plan encourages members to take time off in order to come back refreshed.
- Live a Healthy Lifestyle: Our competitive benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents. Life and disability insurance are also available.
- Feel Invested: In addition to a competitive base salary and 401k, you're eligible to receive stock options to share in the future of WHOOP. Work means more when you have personal stake. You have ownership in what we are building.
- Eat Well: Keep hunger at bay with endless snacks in our fully stocked kitchen. Enjoy catered team lunches on Friday, and even a cold brew keg.
- Know The Product: We want you to understand and experience the product firsthand. We offer you a WHOOP strap and membership at no cost.
- Be Active: Take advantage of our office gym and on-site showers! WHOOP also offers a $500 yearly wellness perk for fitness classes and memberships.
- Be Present: It’s important to be present when bringing home a new family member. Take care of your loved ones with 12 weeks paid parental leave, plus an additional 2 weeks to gradually return to work.
- Love Where You Work: Sitting in the heart of Fenway, our beautiful office overlooks Fenway Park. A prime location for great food, not to mention catching a Sox game, too!
- Work Hard, Play Harder: If we don't already have a club here that fits your lifestyle and interests, you're encouraged to start one. Share your passions with others at work, or discover new ones!
Company Core Values
- Unlock Human Performance
- High Intensity & High Humility
- Research & Design
- Uncomfortable Pace
- Transparent & Loyal