Human Resources Administrator
Posted on 7/18/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 1+ years of experience in Human Resources or related field
- A quick learner who absorbs and retains new information
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment while remaining calm under pressure
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Understands the importance of data protection and confidentiality
- Advanced computer literacy (Excel, Google Suite)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with Ultipro or an HRIS preferred
- Process all changes through the employee lifecycle across 20+ locations, ensuring that paperwork is completed and sent out, systems are updated, and changes are communicated to the relevant parties within deadlines
- Ensure accuracy when processing data across all HR Systems
- Work within a shared service environment, acting as the first point of contact to our central HR inbox in Zendesk
- Manage Org Charts to ensure accuracy, flagging errors and inconsistencies ensuring that they can be used throughout the business at any time
- Maintain employee files, ensuring that documents are stored and named correctly and always accessible and secured
- Serve as a HRIS and Self-Service system expert to help support our employees with their requests ensuring they can access the system and are using it to record all data accurately
- Assist in developing and updating Standard Operating Procedures and Process Maps to ensure that robust processes are in place
- Ensure we're in compliance and staying up-to-date on all labor relations and payroll tax considerations and that we are categorizing employees in the proper employment groups
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the People team
Clearbanc provides growth capital for web-enabled businesses through its 20-minute term sheet.
- Food and beverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Continued education
- CLEAR membership
- Diversity and Inclusion counsel
- Sprint demos and hackathons
- Innovation guild
- On-site gym
- Embrace change - Our growth requires that we EMBRACE CHANGE. We pivot to overcome roadblocks and we are transparent on why decisions are made.
- Own it - CLEAR is an organization of doers. We OWN IT by solving problems even if they 'aren't ours to solve' and commit to seeing them all the way through.
- Our great people - From our ambassadors in the field, to our corporate team members, OUR GREAT PEOPLE are at the heart of all that we do. And because we believe that great people know other great people, we offer generous referral incentives.
- Obsessed with member experience - We are OBSESSED WITH MEMBER EXPERIENCE. Our members include our corporate business partners as well as our internal and external customers. We love hearing from our members so that we can continuously improve and come back better for them every day.
- Speak up - We believe in challenging fearlessly and embracing the brutal truth. We SPEAK UP by displaying honesty to our customers, our team members, and ourselves.
- Indefatigable - If the word 'No' simply means 'Not yet' then you may be ready to join the INDEFATIGABLE. To be indefatigable is to tirelessly pursue your goals with passion.
- Bias for action - Making no decision is worse than making the wrong one. We encourage our team members to have a BIAS FOR ACTION, using data to make calculated decisions. We have confidence in our decisions and learn from our mistakes.