Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • Chicago, IL, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
Google Cloud Platform
- 10+ years development experience in .Net on building highly scalable systems (Web and/or backend)
- Expertise developing software on public cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience in engineering culture that emphasizes agile, DevOps, and continuous delivery
- A proactive mindset and initiative, as you'll continually look for ways to improve performance, quality and efficiency
- A proven track record of successful in large-scale projects
- Be Inclusive, Always. We're committed to a culture where all people are respected, have a say and can be their whole selves. We will uplift and advocate for one another. Always
- Be Unreasonably Passionate. Our passion is borderline obsessive, and we're ok with that. No one ever built anything great on a “meh.” We work with outsized passion to fulfill our mission
- Be Humble. You don't have all the answers. Luckily, you don't have to. Don't worry about being right. Be humble instead
- Stay Curious. Curiosity is a springboard to the future. It can transform the wisp of an idea into a breakthrough. We ask “what if.” We work with wonder. It's how we innovate
- Lead with Solutions. Question everything. But offer solutions as you do. Raise issues. But propose a few answers. For every hole you poke, offer a way to patch it up
- Own the Result. We have no time for blame or shame. When you stumble, own it, learn from it + get back to business
- Do More. Do more than your job description. Take initiative. Take charge. No job is beneath you, and no job is too big. Be a leader and do more - do whatever it takes
- Architect robust distributed systems designs that are highly performant and scalable
- Code systems and components that support wide-ranging product lines at Built In
- Document and lead the implementation of technical features, improvements and innovations
- Collaborate with Product & Technology teams to build platform services
- Establish strong engineering practices that are adopted across the organization
- Manage the end-to-end development of software products, analyze issues at the system level and handle any complications that arise by implementing effective solutions
- Mentor other engineers to reinforce a culture of learning and teaching
National tech and startups
Built In's mission is to reinvent how talented people find their professional purpose, companies tell their stories (in a way no job post ever could), communities connect, through shared passions and values.
- Pay For Performance - We conduct performance reviews biannually, where all employees are eligible for promotions and compensation adjustments. We have systems in place to regularly ensure that our compensation programs are equitable and competitive.
- Medical, Dental, Vision - Your health and wellness is our priority. Employees can choose from options that best fit their needs.
- 401(k) + Company Match - We want to invest in your future, too. We offer a safe-harbor matching plan that is 100% immediate vesting.
- Flexible PTO + 1 Quarterly Wellness Day - Our paid time off program is designed to empower you to take the time off you need. Oh... and we have half day Fridays all year.
- 11 Paid Holidays - In addition to holidays, we offer paid days off for your birthday, volunteerism and wellness.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement - $500 Annual Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Stock Options - We're in this together - all full time employees receive stock options as part of their compensation package
- Annual Wellness Reimbursement - $250 available for gym memberships, meditation/fitness apps, wearables, books, etc.
- Lunch Stipend - Monday through Thursday, lunch is on us (up to $10 per day)
- WFH Tech Stipend - $5 daily tech stipend to ensure you have the technology you need while remote.
- ½ Day Friday’s - Yes, it's real! All year round, employees can enjoy starting their weekend at 12:30pm each Friday!
Company Core Values
- Be Inclusive, Always. We’re committed to a culture where all people are respected, have a say and can be their whole selves. We uplift and advocate for one another. Always.
- Lead With Solutions. Question everything. But offer solutions as you do.Raise issues. But propose a few answers. For every hole you poke, offer a way to patch it up.
- Be Unreasonably Passionate. Our passion is borderline obsessive, and we’re ok with that. No one ever built anything great on a “meh.” We work with outsized passion to fulfill our mission.
- Own The Result. We have no time for blame or shame. When you stumble, own it, learn from it and get back to business.
- Be Humble. You don’t have all the answers. Luckily, you don’t have to. Don’t worry about being right, be humble instead.
- Stay Curious. Curiosity is a springboard to the future. It can transform the wisp of an idea into a full-blown breakthrough. We ask “what if.” We work with wonder. It’s how we innovate.