Staff Salesforce Engineer
Customer Success Technology
Posted on 4/14/2022
Remote • United States
Development Operations (DevOps)
- 5+ years of experience in the Salesforce platform but we value aptitude over experience
- Hands on development experience using APEX, VisualForce and Lightning
- Effectively communicate complex technical subjects to a variety of audiences (engineers, technical leaders, executives, non-technical functional leaders)
- Cultural and technical champion: Improves and champions our best practices and strives to make Fanatics a better place to work as an engineer
- Ability to triage and debug system-wide production issues
- Skill building highly scalable and fault tolerant systems in a highly regulated production environment
- Leads discovery, design and architect solutions for complex projects
- Understand business outcomes and drive technical solutions to help achieve our goals
- Responsible for coding and configuration based on the business requirements
- Designing and implementing integration for data and processes with non-Salesforce systems
- Familiarity with: Object oriented programming languages, highly available distributed systems, event-driven architecture, complex 3rd party integrations
- Partnering with cross-functional peers (PM, Design, DevOps, Marketing, CS)
- Passionate about working in a highly collaborative team environment
- You will work closely with our internal and external development teams to deliver a stable and reliable application and integrations inline with our product roadmap and schedule
- As a technology leader you will need a fundamental understanding of our product, feature set and roadmap, and work closely with the product to make the right technology decisions to enable the team for streamlined growth and future development
- You will work with complex integrations with a variety of 3rd party tooling across the MarTech and OpsTech space
- Must be open to occasional travel to events and Bet Fanatics offices for various offsite and team meetings
Retailer of officially licensed sports merchandise
Fanatics mission is to facilitate sports community through apparel. The company is one of the largest retailers of officially licensed sports merchandise.
- Work Life Balance - At Fanatics we place our focus on results and empowerment and encourage you to enjoy your time on and OFF the field with our competitive time off policies.
- Recognition and Rewards Program - Fanatics values our internal fans too! Our programs are designed to thank and reward Fanatics athletes for their hard work and commitment to winning as a team.
- Company Sponsored Events - From breakfast to happy hour and every hour in between – Fanatics employees can enjoy time together at one of our many company events.
- Fanatics.com Employee Discount - As an employee you will receive a special discount on all of your favorite sports merchandise and memorabilia.
- Give Back - Fanatics cares about the fans around us. We encourage you to partner up with your teammates in giving back and serving the communities where we work and play.
- Meet & Greets - You never know who will show up to the office. You might just meet one of your all-time favorite athletes.
- Invest in You - Here at Fanatics we want you to accomplish your goals. We offer tuition reimbursement.
- Healthy Lifestyle - Fanatics cares about helping and supporting our teams in their busy lifestyles. Through wellness relationships with fitness and weight management partners we are here to support you in whatever your lifestyle goals.
- Wellness Coverage - Your health is important to you – and it’s important to us too! We offer a number of benefit plan options for convenience and flexibility.
- Financial Security - Through our plans, Fanatics offers you a way to budget for health care expenses that you’d typically pay for out of pocket.
- Retirement - The sooner you begin planning for your retirement, the better. Fanatics offers generous plans to help you prepare for the future.
- Network of Support - Fanatics understands that sometimes you may need someone in your corner. Through the Life Assistance Program, you and your family have access to support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fanatics Family First - Afterall we are #OneFanatics. Put your family first with our paid maternity and paternity leave program, or take advantage of our infertility treatment reimbursement program to get the support you need while you try to grow your family.
- IDEA - We invite you to join one of our Employee Resource groups, or celebrate and honor what’s most important to you through our IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equality & Advocacy) floating holiday. We recognize diversity helps foster innovation, and people perform better when they can be themselves. Gender Affirmation Treatment reimbursement is available to employees.
- By Fans, For Fans - By Fans = Bringing passion and pride to the work we do; For Fans = Exceeding fan expectations
- One Fanatics... Win As A Team - Our combined efforts; growing and succeeding together; WE before ME
- Missionary, Not Mercenary - At Fanatics, working here is more than a paycheck, it’s doing what you love everyday
- Innovative Products and Fan Experiences - Offering fans unique products and ultimate experiences – there is no one else doing what we do, better than we do it
- Execution and Agility... Over Talk - Quickly adapting and delivering our best in a fast-paced, high growth environment while maintaining humility