Partner Development Manager
Posted on 1/23/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Tampa, FL, USA • McLean, VA...
- 9+ years of Channel & Alliances experiences, achieving or exceeding quota
- 5+ years working with Global System Integrators - Accenture experience a plus
- Track record of success in achieving quarterly/annual targets
- Enterprise Software Solution selling experience
- Outstanding organizational skills and demonstrated history outlining and establishing sales strategies
- Located on the East Coast (preferred) but will consider other major cities
- B.A. preferred and an MBA in Business Administration a plus
- Remote anywhere in the USA but East Coast Preferred
- Build lasting relationships and drive business growth with named strategic GSI Partner(s) in region(Accenture)
- Own the interaction between GSI and Splunk in region
- Capture the Partner's focus and align Splunk as a core platform within the GSIs horizontal service lines and vertical practices
- Build Splunk Services Capacity & Capability within the GSI
- Secure investments and set regional targets (i.e. Key Performance Indicators, revenue, headcount, offerings, technical)
- Generate pipeline revenue by driving joint (GTM) activity with GSI leadership, sales executives, and Splunk's sales organization
- Establish ongoing pipeline cadence
- Drive the enablement of sellers, technical and PS folks at GSI across the region around Splunk solutions and customer cases
- Lead regional QBR's and EBCs within your GSI
- Rhythm of the Business (ROB) - Primary owner of regional Executive relationships and associated communications related to GSI metrics
- Coordinate joint messaging, solutions, and GTM activity at a regional level
- Heat map with GSI to penetrate new business and expand within existing service lines
- Develop training and enablement plan to build out Partner Splunk Services Capacity and Capability
- Coordinate with Splunk Marketing to develop marketing plan that GSI Reps can improve on
- Lead, implement, and measure the co-funding investments in the region
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
Company Core Values
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.