Performace-as-a-Service Research Intern
Posted on 9/1/2022
Remote • United States
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, or equivalent field
- Must have taken a course in compilers or at least 6 months of experience working with compilers or other system software in C/C++
- Practical programming experience with real projects (commercial, academic, or open source)
- Experience with Windows or Linux operating systems as a development environment
- Knowledge of modern CPU architectures
- Knowledge of the software development process, optimization techniques, and testing methodologies
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity