Software Application Intern
Posted on 9/27/2022
Albuquerque, NM, USA • Santa Clara, CA, USA • Hillsboro, OR...
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, effective prioritization and time management skills, good communication (written and verbal) abilities, and self-motivation / the willingness to work effectively with limited direct supervision
- The candidate must be pursuing a Master's degree in Software, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 6+ months experience with Programming languages such as C/C++/Python and/or SQL or other database experience
- Owning the data engineering and software development activities that are assigned
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity