Intern - Video Editor
Posted on 7/14/2021
- Experience the on-boarding and induction of new joiners
- Work closely with the product owners and information developers to understand the product offerings
- Assess and select the appropriate free video making/editing and animation tool
- Create and edit high-quality graphic/animation videos for product explainers, tutorials, and other visual aids
- Add visual effects, voice overlay, where necessary
- Observe and support the info-dev team in creating quality visual content
- Transcribe videos
- Available for full-time internship for 3 months
- Has experience in creating technology and product-related visual content
- Is hands-on with professional (free and paid) video making/editing tools
- Is familiar with or is learning agility
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Is a creative, problem solver
Next-gen credit cards
Zeta aims to empower enterprises to thrive in a digital ecosystem with intelligence, individuality and integrity. To be the preferred software platform for enterprises to accelerate growth and enrich the connections they have with their customers.
Company Core Values
- Champion A Growth Mindset. We share in driving continuous growth for our customers, partners, colleagues and Zeta.
- Commit to Customers. We know our customers’ business as well as they do, execute with excellence and generate success.
- Spark Innovation. Together we bring fresh perspectives and curiosity to inspire and activate our next best idea.
- Actively Collaborate. We listen, learn, support and elevate each other to work collectively toward solutions.
- Embrace Diversity. We are inclusive of all backgrounds and cultures, creating an environment of trust and belonging.
- Support Our Communities. Our ZetaCares program elevates underserved communities through volunteer initiatives.