IT SOX Compliance
Posted on 8/3/2022
Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Strong communicator (verbal and written) to work with various departments on implementing controls and SOX documentation as needed
- In-depth knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, COSO Framework, PCAOB Auditing Standards and internal controls, and COBIT
- 5-7 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Finance, or Information Systems
- Public accounting IT audit experience and/or public company experience working with controls required
- CPA, CIA, or CISA designation preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft D365 and Workiva preferred
- Assist with SOX risk assessment process and annual in-scope application rationalization
- Assist with the updating and maintenance of IT General Control SOX documentation and process flowcharts
- Assist with the coordination and work with internal audit and external auditors as needed to ensure support of SOX process as it relates to IT General Controls
- Manage testing of key reports, review of SOC reports, and test of design of IT General Controls and application controls
- Lead trainings for staff, IT, and business personnel on topics such as SOX documentation, Access Controls, change management, segregation of duties, and SOC reporting
- Identify process/control deficiencies, recommend remediation plan, and monitor remediation progress
- Drive process improvement initiatives aimed enhancing processes and controls and improving documentation to meet SOX requirements
- Lead pre-implementation reviews of new financial systems to enforce compliance with SOX system development lifecycle control requirements
- Partner with the technology group to address relevant risk to the Company and help improve the overall control environment
- Assist with the administration of SOX management software
- Support Director of SOX Compliance as needed
Retailer of officially licensed sports merchandise
Fanatics mission is to facilitate sports community through apparel. The company is one of the largest retailers of officially licensed sports merchandise.
- Work Life Balance - At Fanatics we place our focus on results and empowerment and encourage you to enjoy your time on and OFF the field with our competitive time off policies.
- Recognition and Rewards Program - Fanatics values our internal fans too! Our programs are designed to thank and reward Fanatics athletes for their hard work and commitment to winning as a team.
- Company Sponsored Events - From breakfast to happy hour and every hour in between – Fanatics employees can enjoy time together at one of our many company events.
- Fanatics.com Employee Discount - As an employee you will receive a special discount on all of your favorite sports merchandise and memorabilia.
- Give Back - Fanatics cares about the fans around us. We encourage you to partner up with your teammates in giving back and serving the communities where we work and play.
- Meet & Greets - You never know who will show up to the office. You might just meet one of your all-time favorite athletes.
- Invest in You - Here at Fanatics we want you to accomplish your goals. We offer tuition reimbursement.
- Healthy Lifestyle - Fanatics cares about helping and supporting our teams in their busy lifestyles. Through wellness relationships with fitness and weight management partners we are here to support you in whatever your lifestyle goals.
- Wellness Coverage - Your health is important to you – and it’s important to us too! We offer a number of benefit plan options for convenience and flexibility.
- Financial Security - Through our plans, Fanatics offers you a way to budget for health care expenses that you’d typically pay for out of pocket.
- Retirement - The sooner you begin planning for your retirement, the better. Fanatics offers generous plans to help you prepare for the future.
- Network of Support - Fanatics understands that sometimes you may need someone in your corner. Through the Life Assistance Program, you and your family have access to support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fanatics Family First - Afterall we are #OneFanatics. Put your family first with our paid maternity and paternity leave program, or take advantage of our infertility treatment reimbursement program to get the support you need while you try to grow your family.
- IDEA - We invite you to join one of our Employee Resource groups, or celebrate and honor what’s most important to you through our IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equality & Advocacy) floating holiday. We recognize diversity helps foster innovation, and people perform better when they can be themselves. Gender Affirmation Treatment reimbursement is available to employees.
- By Fans, For Fans - By Fans = Bringing passion and pride to the work we do; For Fans = Exceeding fan expectations
- One Fanatics... Win As A Team - Our combined efforts; growing and succeeding together; WE before ME
- Missionary, Not Mercenary - At Fanatics, working here is more than a paycheck, it’s doing what you love everyday
- Innovative Products and Fan Experiences - Offering fans unique products and ultimate experiences – there is no one else doing what we do, better than we do it
- Execution and Agility... Over Talk - Quickly adapting and delivering our best in a fast-paced, high growth environment while maintaining humility