Posted on 7/6/2022
Normal, IL, USA
- High School degree or GED preferred
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work safely
- Ability to stand 8-12 hours per day
- Ability to to lift up to 50 lbs
- Some manufacturing experience preferred
- Welding (MIG) or Metal Finish Experience
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report issues, malfunction or defective parts
- Apply sound problem solving skills in order to maintain a high standard of quality to our customers
- Maintain a strict adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures, thereby clearly identifying irregularities that may cause damage or inefficiency and prescribing corrective measures to improves these processes
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team