New York, New York
6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↑ 6%
2 year growth↑ 8%
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work self-sufficiently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Fluency in both Arabic and English language; both written and verbal
- Receiving and responding to sales leads and converting them to new business
- Managing internal and external relationships with clients and partners
- Developing and nurturing regional partners and leveraging GSIs for executive introductions and relationships
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with UiPath products
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations, and closures
- Updating and maintaining the UiPath CRM system, Salesforce
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Automation first mindset
The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose
Could that be you?
Be the market facing engine of UiPath for customers in Part of a talented group of people who are passionate about putting our “Accelerating Human Achievement” vision into action through world-class execution. You’ll create new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers while outbound prospecting.
What you’ll do at UiPath
- Receiving and responding to sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Being able to successfully manage internal relationships is just as important as building external relationships with clients and partners.
- A key skill is the ability to develop and nurture regional partners and where necessary, leverage GSIs for executive introductions and relationships.
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with UiPath products.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of UiPath products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations, and closures.
- Updating and maintaining the UiPath CRM system, Salesforce.
- ‘Tight Operational Command’ and rigor in utilization of our Sales Methodologies as this is the standard lexicon across the GTM teams globally. Thorough understanding of MEDDPICC and CoM from a sales perspective as well as ‘updating CRM’ perspective. Continuing to look for ways of incorporating automation into daily work.
- Also, as an employee of UiPath you are required to comply at all times with UiPath’s policies that were communicated to you from time to time and that are available on Inside UiPath.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Important to have a level of emotional intelligence so that you can work effectively with other departments. For example, Deal Hub, Sales Engineering, Customer Success.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone with high level decision makers.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Experience working with Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Automation first mindset.
- Fluency in both Arabic and English language; both written and verbal.
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned