Sr. Revenue / Sales Operations Analyst
Posted on 8/24/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills - proven ability to mine data for relevant and actionable insights
- Experience with cross functional project execution, and continually driven to improve performance
- Have impeccable organizational skills, project management skills and attention to detail
- Show excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate /translate complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Look for innovation in all that you do, but also operate in the detail of a given process
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic work environment with shifting priorities
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and creating analysis for business scenarios that aren't clearly defined upfront and require iterative problem-solving approaches with client groups
- BA/BS in business administration, finance, management information systems or related discipline
- 5 or more years of related sales/revenue operations experience
- Background in SaaS or a recurring customer subscription model company a plus
- Experience using CRM Software, BI Tools and Google Applications
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with sound business judgment and a focus on problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills including ability to communicate new concepts when interfacing with Business Leaders
- Effectively manages many priorities across the organization and adjust as priorities change
- Experience with data management and an understanding of data transformation and visualization techniques to drive insights and data-driven decision making
- Experience with business analysis tools such as Tableau, SQL, Excel/Google Sheets
- Overseeing the sales funnel - responsible for tracking conversion rates though each stage of funnel, analyzing pertinent data to make sound recommendations for how to improve the funnel's performance and hygiene
- Executing weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasting - support sales leadership with data and analysis that improves forecast accuracy
- Providing performance reports and business analysis to support decision making - responsible to use data visualization tools (Clari, Tableau, Excel) to provide regular performance reporting. productivity, efficiency, capacity utilization) in a timely and accurate manner
- Streamlining and optimizing the sales process-responsible to pinpoint areas for improvement in the sales process that can increase deal velocity and close rates
- Implementing and managing sales automation tools - Ensure the sales team has the tools they need to succeed by evaluating usage and capability of the tools currently in use
- Working with sales leadership to develop organizational goals - responsible to work with sales leaders to provide data-driven input on future organizational goals
- Overseeing the deal management process including application of booking policy and approvals for non-standard terms & conditions, advising sales teams on deal structuring and impact on booking treatment, identifying and clearing any bottlenecks in deal approval process
Sprinklr provides enterprise software for customer experience management.
Sprinklr's mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. The company is building a Unified-CXM platform for all customer-facing functions.
- Compensation & Equity
- Health & Wellness
- Holiday & Unlimited PTO
- Learning & Growth
Company Core Values
- It's OK. Be fearless.
- Sprinkle, don't shout. Keep moving forward.
- Fix it, don't complain.
- Never, ever give up. Ever!
- Passionately, genuinely care.