Presentation System Owner
Month Fixed Term Contract
Posted on 9/23/2022
- Previous relevant experience, preferably in a fast-paced, broadcast environment
- Ability to explain complex workflows in a simple and concise manner
- Decision making - confident making decisions to deliver workflow improvements
- Teamwork & Collaboration - Working collaboratively with a group of people to accomplish a task or achieve a goal
- Planning & Organisation - Ability to set priorities, goals and timetables to achieve maximum productivity
- Experience as a Whats'On super user
- A background in Planning, Scheduling or Broadcast Rights
- Experience with Media asset management
- General interest in sport is an advantage
- Familiarity using Jira, Confluence and PowerBi
- Maintain system health and automation
- Help deliver workflow improvements
- Maintain team requirements
- Liaise with relevant departments to solve issues
- Identify, manage and track risk
- Work with the What's On team and the business to schedule upgrades and testing
- Execute new release user acceptance testing
- Provide user training, documentation and communication
- Diagnose issues and track fixes to resolution
- Keep up to date with Whats'On system and industry developments
- Attend system user groups and attend business meetings as a key representative
- Experience of communicating and presenting to stakeholders of varying seniority
- Be involved in Project work
Live sports streaming service
DAZN's mission is to connect fans to the sports they love, their way. It’s that simple. DAZN is the leading global sports streaming service and it is fast becoming an indispensable part of sports fans’ lives as the world’s leading sport destination.
- Ambitious - everyone here wants to make a big impact at a personal, company and customer level.
- Inventive - pushing boundaries, never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers.
- Passionate - this means showing commitment and pride in what we do every day.
- Brave - you need to get stuck in. Bring initiative but don’t be afraid of asking for help.
- Supportive - we look out for each other and strive for inclusion and diversity in all we do.