Performance Marketing Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- You have built a performance marketing function from $0 to $10M+ in spend with a strong payback period
- You are very data-driven and move quickly to test, optimize, and scale performance marketing campaigns
- You are capable of individually running the entire performance marketing function, and are excited to do so until the workload justifies growing the team
- You have experience allocating large marketing budgets across a portfolio of channels to achieve maximum return on ad spend
- You have direct experience managing channels such as: Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and more
- You are able to easily learn new channels as necessary to drive performance goals
- You have very strong analytical abilities. You are able to use complex SQL, Excel, and other tools with ease to analyze large data sets and generate thoughtful, actionable reports
- You have a strong understanding of statistical significance and know how to run statistically valid multivariate tests
- You have experience working cross-functionally with internal or external teams to optimize marketing assets and landing pages
- Build the performance marketing function from the ground up: This person will have the opportunity to build a profitable performance marketing function from 0 to 1 with the ability to scale quickly once we've proven channels
- A Huge opportunity with performance marketing: Notion is a product with many use-cases making the landscape to build this function vast with a high cieling
- Join us at a magical time: We've hit profitability and millions users with an extremely small team, which gives us a huge green field to work with
- Work with a world-class team: We've been able to achieve the scale of teams 10x our size because we all love to solve thorny problems and focus on craft
- Create, execute, and support a global, multi-channel advertising strategy with the goal of maximizing return on ad spend
- Develop a pipeline for experimentation across marketing channels, audience targeting, creative, and messaging, and execute statistically valid tests to validate your hypotheses
- Independently perform detailed quantitative analysis on marketing performance data at a macro (marketing mix) and micro (individual channel performance) level, report on this analysis on a regular basis, and use it to continuously improve Notion's marketing strategy and execution
- Collaborate closely with the creative team to continuously improve ad creative and landing pages in order to meet performance goals
- Experience with both SaaS and B2B marketing
- Experience building in a product-led growth company
- Experience building and managing a team
Notion's mission is to make toolmaking ubiquitous. The company operates an all-in-one productivity platform that enables users to create tools and collaborate easily.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Mental health & wellbeing package
- Parental leave
- Fertility coverage
- Retirement matching
- Commuter benefits
- Monthly stipend
Company Core Values
- Be an owner of the mission: We’re driven by our commitment to empower every person on the planet to use software exactly the way they want.
- Be a pace setter: We move with urgency so we can set the cadence for our market, cover more ground, and ship more great products and programs for our users, faster.
- Be a truth seeker: We pursue the best data, ideas, and solutions with rigor and open-mindedness, always guided by our users’ most pressing needs.
- Be kind and direct: We deliver feedback in the spirit of helping our colleagues improve, balancing sensitivity with caring honesty. We’re in this together.