Posted on 3/30/2022
New York, NY, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent degree/experience graduating between December 2021 and August 2022
- Understanding of B2B, SaaS or client-facing, consumer products
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Fluency with Java, C++, Python, or similar (we primarily code in Java)
- Strong knowledge of common API paradigms such as REST, GraphQL, OAuth, JSON, etc
- Develop an expertise in Yext's product offerings, underlying implementation and technical design
- Integrate new solution partners (e.g. https://apps.shopify.com/yext-products-connector) by writing clean, tested, and well-structured code
- Design, implement, and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems
- Comprehend and understand third party solutions by reading documentation, speaking to technical contacts, and asking clarifying questions
- Grasp new languages/frameworks quickly depending on the requirements on the third-party (e.g. Salesforce Apex, Zendesk Apps Framework)
- Work with Yext's Business Development and Product teams to analyze and recommend integration approaches based on solution partners' capabilities and existing infrastructure
- Troubleshoot technical issues in real-time
- Drive infrastructure improvements (e.g. grouped Sentry error logging, Prometheus Alerting rules, Grafana visualizations, etc.)
- Experience with front-end web development is a plus (e.g. AJAX, templating, React, etc.)
AI search platform for companies
Yext's mission is to transform the enterprise with AI search. The company offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
- Comprehensive Benefits Program - One of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing of our employees and their families. We offer a robust and comprehensive benefits program, which includes top-quality health insurance (medical, dental, vision), paid parental leave, a 401(k) with match or retirement pension plan, equity, commuter benefits, and more.
- Invested in Your Wellbeing - In addition to our top-tier benefits, we also have a holistic wellness program that includes physical and mental health services. A few employee-favorite perks are our company-wide subscription to the meditation, sleep, and relaxation app Calm, as well as our corporate ClassPass membership.
- Stay Informed - Our leadership team is committed to company-wide transparency, ranging from email blasts, biannual goal-setting days, and a weekly all-hands video meeting called Manifesto. Manifesto is a time for leadership to share company updates, showcase new products, highlight new deals, and provide kudos to well-deserved employees.
- Collaborative Workspaces - Yext has amazing workspaces in many of the greatest cities in the world — from our magnificent new HQ in New York City to those in Chicago, Greater Washington DC, London, Miami, Munich, Paris, Tokyo, San Francisco, and more. Most job families within Yext allow employees to work from any office so they can experience the face-to-face collaboration, spontaneous interaction, and mutual learning that have become such hallmarks of our culture across the globe.
- Life-Work Balance - We work hard and play even harder, but we also recognize that our employees wear multiple hats as parents, mentors, caretakers, volunteers, and more. That’s why we offer flexible and generous vacation, paid company and bank holidays, and sick days for when you’re feeling under the weather — all in an effort to give our employees more time to do the things they love with the ones they love and support a better life-work balance.
- Upward Mobility - One of the perks of being a relatively new publicly traded company is that there is no shortage of opportunity. This means our employees are presented with countless chances to move internally. Internal mobility is at the forefront of Yext’s hiring, as are learning and development, alongside our mentorship program and monthly lunch and learns sponsored by our ERGs.