Test Research and Development Engineer
Posted on 4/28/2022
Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree (with 4+ years of experience) or Masters degree (with 3+ years of experience) or PhD (with 1+ years of experience) in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Physics or Materials Engineering or Chemical Engineering and familiar with TD to high volume manufacturing transfer processes
- Familiarity with hardware test, mechanical, thermal, and electrical control systems
- Experimental design and statistical concepts
- Background in process, process control or device testing methods or concepts
- Research and development of new process technologies to meet customer requirements
- Plan and conduct experiments to fully characterize the process throughout the development cycle
- Develops strategies to resolve difficult problems through their debug and troubleshooting skills
- Define and establish flow, procedures, and equipment configuration for the module
- Collaboration with technology development partner organizations
- Supports early samples and production within test-development factory
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity