Posted on 10/4/2022
Remote • United States
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, English, Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 4+ years of experience writing for corporate websites and collateral, ads and landing pages, ideally focused on B2B technology
- Ability to write compelling, active-voice copy for a complex platform targeting decision makers and users, both technical, analytical, and operational in nature
- Digital-first style and a user-centric, value-driven approach to writing. Have written off a defined customer journey
- Solid understanding of writing off ideal website design specs, SEO strategy & writing, UX writing, digital marketing, and SaaS-based software
- Ability to bring the essential narrative into focus, cutting through jargon and fluff. Can write copy that is “made to stick” and resonates with the target persona
- Enthusiasm for working in a highly collaborative, hands-on role with a team of talented marketers
- Motivated, self-sufficient, results-driven approach to work
- Strong, efficient project management and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to follow standards for consistency and brand compliance
- A portfolio demonstrating data-driven impact, right-brained writing, and project samples
- Write and edit copy leveraging a deep understanding of the lending industry needs and requirements (don't worry, we'll fully onboard you to the industry)
- Work on collateral, videos, ad copy, web copy for all Ocrolus solutions as well as developing customer case studies and collaborate on product launch GTM materials
- Create editorial style guides and make continual improvements to copy quality and the content development process
- Be an active contributor to our creative content strategy and editorial planning across the marketing function and to our audience personas
- Manage your content development process, often under tight deadlines
- Partner effectively with the research team to validate messaging and copywriting approaches with real personas based on UX research
- Align with the SEO, analytics, and campaign workstreams to optimize copy for impact
- Collaborate with a highly motivated team of marketing professionals, aligning on milestones and deliverables needed for quarterly commitments
- Proactively maintain relationships and internal connections across roles and departments
- Experience working with a global team
- B2B SaaS Fintech experience
- Previous creative agency experience with digital clients and notable campaigns
- Worked for a hypergrowth-startup company
Ocrolus believes companies work best when they focus on their core business and let automation take care of the rest. Ocrolus is a document automation platform that powers the digital lending ecosystem, automating credit decisions across fintech, mortgage, and banking.
- Taking care of you - We offer a comprehensive health package, including dental and vision, to support your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Ocrolus Appreciation Days - Enjoy Ocrolus Appreciation Days, our company holiday on the last Friday of every month. That’s 12 extra days of PTO per year!
- Save for retirement - All employees benefit from a 401(k) plan, offered through Betterment, the investment and savings app.
- Unlimited time off - Vacations at Ocrolus are on your terms. There’s no cap on PTO, alongside a flexible schedule and time off on summer Fridays.
- Paid parental leave - It’s the big moments in life that matter. Our employees take up to three months of paid maternity or paternity leave.
- Meals on us - Get catered lunch in the office all week long. We also provide dinner on most nights of the week.
- Develop at work - Be empowered to grow personally and professionally with our annual learning and development stipend.
- Take ownership - It’s important that Ocrolus employees feel invested in the company. Equity packages are available to most staff.
- Ride to work - Commuting doesn’t have to be a drag. With CitiBike membership, you can make getting to work fun and healthy.
Company Core Values
- Optimism - See opportunities, not obstacles
- Ownership - Reasons don't matter
- Humility - Manage pride through perspective
- Objectivity - Data beats opinion
- Urgency - Today, not tomorrow
- Appreciation - Enjoy work, enjoy life