Senior Recruiting Manager
Posted on 2/26/2022
- Lead, coach, and develop your team while ensuring the team is accountable for goals and metrics
- Lead full cycle recruiting for leadership searches for top talent across the all of the organization. Jump into other searches as a player and coach as the business requires
- Build meaningful relationships to be a thought partner for execs: You have an artistic ability to build long lasting relationships. You're an expert at reading people and know how to drive things forward. You will also partner with peers and leaders on the People team to continuously improve and achieve our overall goals
- Push the limits of closing: You don't stop until the job is done. You understand that attracting and closing candidates takes grit, resilience, and a magic, secret sauce that you have developed over the course of your career
- Demonstrate candidate empathy: You can relate to candidates in a way that others struggle to. You constantly wow others in your ability to get the job done. You are consistently complimented on your exceptional ability to win candidates over through storytelling
- Exercise ownership: You are an extreme do'er and love to execute. You have a sense of urgency, and executing is your top priority
- Work in a high-functioning and highly collaborative teams: We use Greenhouse for our ATS, Coda for project management and other cross-functional communication tools such as Slack and Zoom. You leverage these tools to reinforce your partnerships across the business
- 6+ years recruiting experience and proven success hiring in all R&D functions
- 2+ years of experience managing other recruiters, sourcers, coordinators, etc
- Demonstrated grit, consistency, and reliability in closing hard to fill technical roles
- Personable and able to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances
- Experience developing meaningful partnerships with high level stakeholders and hiring managers
- Strong reputation for solving in-the-moment problems in a professional, friendly demeanor with a can-do attitude
Effortless budgeting, saving, and investing
Digit's mission is to make financial health effortless, so they designed a smart bank account that constantly guides money in the right direction. Digit plans for today, tomorrow, and way, way later by making spending, bills, savings, and investments all work together.
- 100% paid family medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- 18 weeks parental leave
- Wellness perks
- Lunch stipend
- Life, AD&D, disability benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fertility reimbursement
- Mental health resources
- Internet reimbursement
- In it for the journey - We're here to improve the financial health of everyone we serve. It won't always be easy, but we're here for the long haul.
- Focus on impact: We tackle the most important problems first. We learn quickly from mistakes and take responsibility for the impact of our efforts.
- Build trust - We give direct feedback to each other and always strive to do the right thing because that’s what’s best for our members.