New Mexico Process Engineer graduate intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Albuquerque, NM, USA
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- Good communications skills
- Must be pursuing a MS or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Photonics, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Optoelectronics, Optics, Physics, Material Science, or similar technical engineering discipline
- 6+ months of experience with programs such as Python, MS office, Power Bi, Statistical Analysis
- 6+ months of experience semiconductor engineering manufacturing and development
- 6+ months of experience with design of experiment (DOE)
- Sustaining day-to-day operations across all shifts to deliver best-in-class results for tool availability
- Cycle time
- Defects and parametric performance
- Process Engineers design and plan the layout for such processes as hardening, washing, laminating, etching, engraving, polishing, painting, plating, and other material processing operations
- Hands-on participation with frequent factory floor presence is expected
- Knowledge of substrate manufacturing
- Programming knowledge especially Python
- Experience in photonics, optoelectronics, optical transceiver components, semiconductor physics and/or device physics is a plus
- Experience in failure analysis techniques
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity