Customer Success Manager
Posted on 12/10/2022
Remote • United States
- 5+ years experience working in a customer-facing role
- Strong understanding of customer success
- A customer-centric mindset and ability to continuously connect their business pains to specific product benefits and value propositions
- Natural curiosity, with excellent critical-thinking skills
- Resiliency, adaptability, and experience thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Execute customer success plans
- Ensure a seamless customer experience throughout the entire customer life cycle - from onboarding, through engagement and renewal
- Lead with a customer mindset and continuously connect their key business pains to specific product benefits and value propositions
- Partner with a sales counterpart to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, develop effective outreach strategies, and assist in converting those opportunities
- Meet key performance indicators around churn, customer satisfaction, renewal, and account expansion
- Be the voice of the customer internally to resolve customer challenges
- Work closely with leadership to identify areas for improvement within the customer success program and team operations
- Participate in ongoing training and resource development
- Participate in special projects and additional responsibilities as needed
Articulate Labs develops wearable devices that augment movement with electrical stimulation to turn everyday activity into on-the-go rehab.
- Student debt repayment
- 401(k) savings
- Supplemental insurance
- Mental health sessions
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Life coaching
- Flexible PTO
- Fully remote
- Well-being benefit
- Medical insurance
- Baby bonding leave
- Child care assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Transgender benefit
- Company matching donations
- Abortion travel assistance
- Service sabbatical
- Cash for Change
Company Core Values
- We are all human: We come to work with our unique histories, our vulnerabilities, and the social location we inhabit based on things like race, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and religion.
- We are all connected: Healing and improving ourselves and our relationships with one another reverberates throughout our teams, society, and the world.
- We are all works-in-progress: We seek to learn and evolve as humans, teammates, and members of society.
- We are responsible: We are both autonomous individuals and members of a team, working together to grow and succeed.
- We are focused on results and strive to make a positive impact in the world: We value work at Articulate that has purpose, meaning, and impact.
- We are called to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace: We strive to be the brightest corner of the universe, where everyone feels empowered, valued, and safe to be their whole selves at work.