Software Engineering – Intern
Posted on 10/19/2022
Santa Clara, CA, USA • Remote • Folsom, CA, USA • United States
Data Structures & Algorithms
- The candidate must be a pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar fields
- Programming languages Java , C/C++, Python
- Data, Algorithms and Statistics
- As the global leader in the semiconductor industry, Intel possesses industry-leading SSD technology and FAB operations
- As a Software Engineering Intern, you will be part of a world-class team that will transition to lead the SSD business at SK Hynix
- The Capability and Analytics team within Central Manufacturing is looking for a Software Engineering Intern to participate in developing, deploying and sustaining operations planning systems that drive the optimization of manufacturing capital and planning
- This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the strategic planning processes and future of NAND-DTM
- You will be part of a supportive team working in a demanding and fast-paced environment that values safety, integrity, quality, creativity, results and inclusion. In this role you will be developing applications for our long-range planning system and responsible for maintenance, and continuous improvement of the system
- Working with data engineers and/or data Scientists to procure and test data for input to planning systems, or mining for business insights
- Research and Development
- Database Solutions (Object vs Relational, SQL vs NoSQL, SQL, Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL, Mango DB or Cassandra, etc.)
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity