Envoy is transforming modern workplaces for flexible work to bring people together so they can connect, collaborate, and thrive. Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the employee experience, book desks and conference rooms, and manage deliveries in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products for a flexible workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression and keep their offices secure and compliant. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, Brookfield Growth, and many others.
With more than 150,000 new sign-ins every day, Envoy Visitors creates a warm welcome for guests while safeguarding people, property, and ideas. Envoy Desks gives employees the flexibility to reserve a desk for the days they are in the office and helps them collaborate with teammates by coordinating on-site schedules. Envoy Rooms provides a simple solution to book meeting rooms and free up unused space. Envoy Deliveries ensures packages reach their recipients without mailroom pile-ups. Envoy Connect combines hospitality with security to welcome visitors in multi-tenant buildings. Our workplace platform is designed to connect to workplace tools you already use and new apps built by developers that will shape the future of work.
Our motto is to challenge the status quo, and we like to innovate fast to help our customers create workplaces people love. If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the workplace of the future.
About the Role
Product Managers at Envoy are charged with influencing, inspiring, and leading teams to build products and features customers use and love while contributing positively to Envoy’s business. They use data and research to guide decisions and work closely with product design and engineering to provide solutions to problems felt by real people using workplaces.
This role will be responsible for our Visitors product and its roadmap. Our products help millions of people do their best work in workplaces every day, provide touchless access to the workplace through mobile apps and provide certainty and safety with features for ensuring covid vaccinations and testing. This position will own Envoy’s roadmap and solutions for making workplace access easier for both employees and visitors.
The Product Manager will be successful if they are able to get millions more people to access Envoy-powered workplaces with delightful solutions. We aspire to have inspired and well-informed teams because we believe our best solutions won’t come from any person. As such you’ll be a leader, facilitator, orchestrator, and teammate.
This is not a remote position. The ideal candidate will need to be onsite & able to participate in hybrid work.
- Visit and talk to customers, aggregate feedback from internal customer-facing teams (sales, customer success), and evaluate customer usage metrics to determine and prioritize the jobs-to-be-done and problems to tackle
- Establish a long term product vision for the product that you are responsible for, including a 3-5 year vision and a 1-2 year product roadmap.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define and implement solutions you will all be proud of. You’ll collaborate with design and engineering to identify technical possibilities and define interaction and design options. You’ll work hand in hand with those teams through implementation, ensuring goals are clear, and facilitating decisions throughout
- Establish goals and KPIs for the products or features, set up processes to ensure we continually track & learn, and drive priorities to improve.
- Cultivate a great culture where team members can do their best work. Promote ownership and accountability, great communication ("high EQ"), learning and teaching, good decision making, and a push for very high standards
- Someone with extremely high standards. You’re practical and know perfect is the enemy of the good, but you aspire for us to be great. You care deeply about the quality of our work and our team
- An Owner. You act with and teach appropriate urgency when the situation calls for it. You feel personally accountable and responsible. You proactively look for problems and inefficiencies and find elegant solutions before they become major issues.
- Fast-paced. You love the speed and impact you have on startups
- Empathetic, a great listener, and observer. You know there might be differences between what customers say and do and are able to use both what you hear and what you see to deduce the actual pain they’re experiencing. You actively build relationships with your teammates to better understand their work and partner with them
- Insanely curious. Before you even consider a solution, you want to understand and clearly articulate the problem. And when devising solutions, you seek and value input from as many sources as possible and work as a servant leader in your team to create products that delight. You are passionate about defining goals and metrics and other ways to know it’s working and solving customers’ problems once deployed
- A minimum of 5+ years experience as a Product Manager in the B2B SaaS space
- Experience evolving an established product with good product market fit, including updating requirements and product vision, managing roadmapping and execution at all points of the product lifecycle, and managing feature releases
- Experience collaborating with a diverse cross functional tech team including design, engineering, marketing, sales, and additional key stakeholders
- Ability to meet milestone goals and flexibly adjust timelines and feature requests from customers while ensuring deadlines are met
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent presentation, communication, organization, and leadership skills
- Blogging, teaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others learn outside of your day to day work a plus
- Programming experience is a plus
- A high degree of trust in your ideas and execution
- An opportunity to partner and collaborate with other talented people
- An inclusive community where you feel welcomed and cared for as a person
- The ability to make an immediate impact helping customers create a great workplace experience
- Support for your personal and professional growth
Envoy’s compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in San Francisco Bay Area, our expected cash compensation for this role is$190K-$224K(Annually). We are hiring for multiple levels and backgrounds, so final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
Envoy will comply with federal and state mandates regarding COVID-19 vaccinations. We will require employees coming on-site to be fully vaccinated, which includes a booster.