Director of Revenue
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- BA or BS in finance/accounting. CPA is required
- 10+ years of revenue accounting experience in SaaS/Technology industry and public accounting firm, including 3+ years in a leadership or management position and public company experience
- A proactive leader with integrity, accountability, excellent interpersonal skills, and is a team player with an ability and willingness to identify areas to assist the team
- An effective communicator who can explain complex topics with ease, translating concepts across teams to drive alignment and work seamlessly to implement solutions that achieve shared success
- Deep knowledge and practical application of ASC 606 accounting principles
- Established track record of leading initiatives to optimize systems and drive process efficiencies across teams for the full order to cash cycle
- Set the direction and strategy for the order to cash cycle - identifying best practice approaches and seeking opportunities to drive improvement, efficiency and effectiveness in implementation of the solutions
- Oversee and review revenue close procedures to ensure timely and accurate reporting in accordance with US GAAP and SOX requirements
- Review customer contracts and modifications processed in NetSuite ARM to ensure accurate treatment in compliance with ASC 606 policies
- Maintain great relationships with business partners (Deal Desk, Sales, Legal, Sales Operations and FP&A) and accounting peers to address accounting and operational needs
- Ensure systems are running smoothly by implementing system enhancements and automation with NetSuite and Salesforce to improve accuracy while mitigating operational inefficiencies
- Drive career development for your team, providing the leadership and structure for them to excel as the company grows
- Engage with and support the external audit activities and audit preparation
- Assist in special projects and ad hoc analyses as appropriate
Doximity's mission is to connect healthcare professionals and make their lives more productive.
- Get stuff done - We are doers. We solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure.
- Stretch goals - Innovation requires us to push the limits. We challenge assumptions and shoot for the stars.
- Straight talk - We say what we think and every voice is heard and respected. Transparency makes us stronger.
- Bring the real you - We bring our quirky, unique selves to work. Diverse personalities create a more interesting and creative environment.