Senior Ios Engineer
Updated on 9/30/2022
Remote in USA
- Are comfortable using Xcode tools to diagnose issues
- Stay up to date and experiment with the latest iOS technologies
- Have a product-focused mindset. Our team works together to deliver projects that use technology to solve real business problems
- Think critically about how your work connects to the business strategy/vision
- You can collaborate with iOS, Android, and Backend engineers in order to ship features
- Someone who excels at user-centric product development
- Passionate about making beautiful, smooth, delightful mobile experiences
- You're capable of learning new things and are interested in figuring out tough problems. You know how to leverage the experience of others and when to ask for help
- Work with a team of engineers, designers, product managers and data scientists building compelling new experiences to attract and engage new users to Calm
- Help define the future of the iOS app at Calm
- Directly impact the lives of tens of millions of people
- Be extremely impactful as a member of a small team
- Have experience building iOS applications in a production environment using Swift, SwiftUI is a bonus!
Meditation and sleep app
Calm's mission is to make the world happier and healthier. Their vision is to build Calm into one of the most valuable and meaningful brands of the 21st century.
- Investment + Growth - Calm can only grow if you do. We offer a great salary, equity, 401(k), and even a generous extended learning budget.
- Health + Wellness - We’ll cover 100% of your health, dental, and vision, and give you monthly stipends for your fitness and wellness routines too.
- Time + Space - When we say PTO is Take What You Need, we really mean it.
- Parents + Kids - Your family is a vital part of our community too. That’s why we offer baby bonding leave to all salaried employees.
- Home + Office - Your home office should be as functional and inspirational as your office office. We’ll give you a WFH stipend to help.
- Culture + Connection - Our calendar of (virtual) social events ensures you always feel part of, and close with, the team, no matter where you are.
- Growth mindset
- Humble & hungry
- High EQ
- Results focused