Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- A bachelor's, master's, or PhD in mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer science, or related quantitative analytical field
- Proven experience of profitable trading on a leading Delta One desk in a bank, proprietary trading, or market making environment
- Broad experience trading in Asia and knowledge of market regulations
- Demonstrable experience in successfully building and managing trades
- Advanced quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to deploy those skills during time-sensitive situations
- A deep curiosity of analysing large data sets using your knowledge of probability and statistics
- Experience programming in Python, R, C++ or similar languages
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, VBA
- Are adaptive, self-motivated, enjoy challenges and significant responsibility, and thrive in fast-paced, competitive environments
- The ability to communicate effectively and work well in teams
- Trade multiple Delta One products, including but not limited to ETF, equity, and index futures utilizing both automated and manual execution strategies
- Advancing existing strategies and developing new strategies using automated, statistical and machine learning techniques
- Identifying new markets in which to deploy trading strategies and introduce new research directions
- Research and analyze trends across major financial markets and cultivate a thorough understanding of current world events and their impact across financial markets
- Investigate the potential application of existing strategies to new asset classes
- Perform post-trade analysis of strategies while utilizing custom technology systems
- Communicate relevant news, market events, and system behaviors to team members
- Collaborating with software engineers to implement trading strategies and system features
- Contributing to the development of analytical tools
Proprietary trading firm
DRW's mission is to build revolutionary finance. The company is doing this by building a system that applies modeling, technology and quantitative research to identify opportunities in the global financial markets.
- Daily catered breakfast & lunch
- Social events
- Gym subsidy
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly tastings
- Game room
- On-site yoga classes and meditation
- Employee led affinity groups
- Mentor/mentee outings
- Trivia nights
- Educational opportunities
- DRW-sponsored sports teams
- Poker tournament
- Private mother's suite
- Integrity - In order to collaborate thoughtfully and build strong relationships, we value transparency and hold ourselves and our people accountable.
- Critical thought - We like solving problems and discussing technical and research topics. We question what we think we know.
- Learning - Continual growth and exploration, both formally and in our day-to-day interactions, helps build our skills individually and as a team.
- Challenge consensus - We achieve the highest standard of success by challenging our decision making every day. Our formula? Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Preparation - Always be prepared for the expected and the unexpected. We adapt as the markets evolve, and in-depth research helps us do that.
- Respect - Our work environment is diverse, and that diversity makes us stronger. We collaborate thoughtfully, and hold each other in high regard.
- Sense of urgency - In a fast-paced industry, we adapt and are always ready to act. Priorities shift, objectives evolve and we move quickly to adjust.