Associate Product Manager
Posted on 4/3/2023
San Carlos, CA, USA
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related technical field recommended
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Strong analytical background and data driven, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Must have excellent written and communication skills, and be extremely detail oriented
- Strong technical architectural understanding of mobile and web products like Poshmark a plus
- Must have experience working with design and engineering teams to deliver end to end products
- Is motivated by new challenges and solving user problems and ready to make an impact right away
- Has empathy for our sellers and shoppers and willing to understand their needs
- Has strong communication and collaboration skills
- Has strong product sense and an eye for great user experience
- Understands the dynamic of a two-sided marketplace
- Own a product lane and execute on features that are directly tied to business impact
- Work closely with design and engineering to drive innovation, productivity and quality while iterating on the product until project goals and growth targets are met
- Use data to inform product decisions as well as to measure feature success
- Work on all platforms of the product: Android, iOS, Desktop Web and Mobile Web
- Be able to work on multiple projects at one time and manage competing priorities
- Have a can-do attitude and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
Social marketplace for new and secondhand style
Poshmark's mission is to put people at the heart of commerce, empowering everyone to thrive. The company is building a community marketplace.
- A comprehensive health care and benefit plan
- Health & wellness
- Remote work support
- Flexible vacation and paid time off
- Parental and family leave
- 401K plan
- Fun company parties and offsite events
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you're into.)
- Learning and development for career growth
Company Core Values
- Focus on People: We focus first on people and are obsessed with empowering our team and our community to work together.
- Together We Grow: We support each other to strive for our dreams and have fun along the way.
- Lead with Love: Love fosters genuine connections and allows us to approach others with empathy and respect.
- Embrace Your Weirdness: Embracing our weirdness frees us to accept our own individuality as well as each other's.