Graduate Intern Technical
Posted on 5/2/2022
Remote • Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Designing Analog and Mixed circuits using a software driven approach
- Expertise in software engineering/design, Expert level knowledge of python/C/C++
- Familiarity with Berkley Analog generator Framework a plus
- Will be involved in architecting/developing software to describe high performance AMS circuits
- Familiarity with custom IC design tools like Virtuoso for schematic capture/layout design and simulation
- Familiarity with basic analog design concepts and some experience in designing of basic analog blocks like opamps etc a plus
- Python and or C/C++
- IC design Focus - Mixed Signal Design
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity