Sourcer – G&a
Posted on 5/26/2022
San Jose, CA, USA • Remote
- 5+ years of experience sourcing talent across a range of specializations, including Finance, Legal, Operations, GTM, Trust & Safety teams
- Experience sourcing for non-technical roles such as product design, program management, policy, communications, legal, finance, operations, marketing, etc
- Demonstrable success in hiring top technical talent at a premier tech company or high growth startup
- Track record of delivering healthy candidate volume while maintaining a high degree of responsiveness and care to each stakeholder and candidate in the process
- Partner with hiring managers across the business to build and improve recruiting processes and develop customized sourcing strategies for your roles
- Build highly targeted searches that deliver candidate profiles with precision
- Craft thoughtful approaches to candidate outreach to engage even the most passive talent
- Cultivate relationships with high priority targets over the long-term, including talent research and "mapping."
- Act as the primary touchpoint for candidates from initial outreach until the onsite interview stage, ensuring an exceptional candidate experience
- Utilize non-traditional and creative strategies to discover talent through events, talks, contests, etc
- Take a highly organized and data-driven approach to candidate tracking and pipeline health
- Represent OpenAI and engage with candidates at conferences and events
- Effectively lead and contribute to cross-functional projects
AI research and deployment company
OpenAI's mission is to ensure that artificial general intelligence benefits all of humanity. OpenAI's mission is to ensure that artificial general intelligence (AGI)—by which they mean highly autonomous systems that outperform humans at most economically valuable work—benefits all of humanity.
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent care
- Mental healthcare service
- Fertility treatment coverage
- 401(k) with generous matching
- 20-week paid parental leave
- Life insurance (complimentary)
- AD&D insurance (complimentary)
- Short-term/long-term disability insurance (complimentary)
- Optional buy-up life insurance
- Flexible work hours and unlimited paid time off (we encourage 4+ weeks per year)
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Regular team happy hours and outings
- Daily catered lunch and dinner
- Travel to domestic conferences
- Audacious - We make big bets and are unafraid to go against established norms.
- Thoughtful - We thoroughly consider the consequences of our work and welcome heterogeneity of thought.
- Unpretentious - We’re undeterred by the “boring work“ and not motivated to prove we have the best ideas.
- Pragmatic & Impact-Driven - We’re a company of builders who care deeply about real-world implications and applications.
- Collaborative - Many of our biggest advances grow out of work done across multiple teams.
- Growth-oriented - We believe in the power of feedback and encourage a mindset of continuous learning and growth.