, United Kingdom
6 month growth↑ 7%
1 year growth↑ 21%
2 year growth↑ 94%
- Experience in content marketing within the payments industry
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent B2B copywriting skills
- Commercial awareness of the FinTech, banking, and payments ecosystem
- Knowledge of design software such as Figma/Canva
- Ability to work autonomously
- In-depth understanding of enterprise finance pain points, payment networks/APIs, and banking
- Experience creating content at different stages of the marketing funnel
- Support the goal to attract Wise Platform customers through content marketing
- Monitor metrics like clicks, downloads, email signups, and leads generated
- Plan and deliver enterprise content strategy
- Create tailored content to suit the needs of key prospects
- Determine relevant topics for thought leadership
- Liaise with Product, Marketing, and Leadership teams to plan and deliver content and external-facing marketing
- Prepare for external speaking opportunities at key industry conferences
- Deliver a suite of content required for Account Based Marketing strategy
- Help showcase the value Wise Platform can add to enterprises
- Network of external expertise for comment, quotes, and collaboration
- Experience creating a broad range of content assets such as blog posts, white papers, thought leadership, podcasts, webinars, and video scripts
Meet Wise Platform
Wise was launched in 2011 with the vision of making international money transfers cheap, fair, and simple. Today, our multi-currency account helps more than 16 million people and businesses manage their money across the world. Over the past decade, Wise has built a global payments infrastructure that has revolutionised how money moves around the world. Now, with Wise Platform, other companies can gain access to our industry-leading, reliable service seamlessly.
We’ve partnered with 70+ banks, FinTechs and global enterprise platforms, opening up the benefits of Wise’s payments infrastructure to millions of end customers around the world. Now, we’re looking to take Wise Platform’s brand to the next level. And that’s where you come in.
What’s the role?
Wise Platform already boasts some incredible household brands as partners but we’re now ready to build our first ever enterprise marketing team to supercharge demand for our Platform.
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager with payments industry expertise to create truly world-class content that appeals to our target audience. So whether that’s Banking or FinTech experience, you’ll help us launch and scale our content efforts to educate enterprise businesses about the benefits of partnering with Wise Platform.
Lots of businesses don’t yet know about the capabilities of Wise Platform - that’s why we need your industry-leading content to help them learn and engage. This isn’t just a writing gig, this is a chance to help Wise achieve the mission to make money without borders a reality.
- Support our goal to attract Wise Platform customers through content marketing
- Own the impact of your content by monitoring metrics like clicks, downloads, email signups and leads generated
- Work with the Wise Platform Marketing Lead to plan and deliver our enterprise content strategy
- Deliver exceptional content that’s tailor made to suit the needs of our key prospects
- Use your industry expertise to determine relevant topics for thought leadership
- Liaise with Product, Marketing and Leadership teams to plan and deliver content, communications and external-facing marketing for the Wise Connect events series
- Provide tight, engaging copy that will connect with our target attendees (payments and technical leaders at leading FIs and enterprise companies)
- Support the team in preparation for external speaking opportunities at key industry conferences including SIBOS, Money2020 and EBAday
- Plan and deliver a suite of content required to deliver our Account Based Marketing strategy ranging from roundtable and webinar discussion points, to blogs, reports, case studies and white papers
- Become a Wise Platform expert and help us showcase the value we can add to enterprises across the world
A bit about you:
- You have excellent project management skills, able to manage our core pipeline of content marketing needs while supporting with our events
- You have strong B2B copywriting skills with experience writing for enterprise, banking, payments and FinTech audiences
- You have great people skills coupled with an understanding of shifting timelines and priorities and know how to get buy-in from multiple stakeholders
- You can bring strong commercial awareness and an understanding of the wider FinTech, banking and payments ecosystem and Wise Platform’s product offering
- Knowledge of design software such as Figma/Canva for creating or editing marketing assets would also be a huge plus
- You’re autonomous - that doesn’t mean you work on your own, it means you are self-sufficient, you can validate your own ideas and create and deliver a plan
- You already follow our industry closely, with a great understanding of (but not limited to) enterprise finance pain points, payment networks/APIs, and banking
- You already have (or can build) a network of external expertise to draw upon for comment, quotes and collaboration where needed
- You have experience creating content at different stages of the marketing funnel including long form content for lead generation
- You have created a broad range of assets - examples may include blog posts, white papers, thought leadership, podcasts, webinars and video scripts and events materials
- Flexible working - whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Paid annual holiday, sick days, parental leave and other leave opportunities
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at Wise on top of annual leave
- Annual salary: 55000 - 75000 GBP
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We’re proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer’s needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it’s like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.