Wayne, New Jersey
6 month growth↓ -11%
1 year growth↓ -30%
2 year growth↓ -42%
- Full life cycle recruiting experience
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work remotely
- Health, dental, and vision insurance knowledge
- Experience with employer-paid life/AD&D insurance
- Familiarity with short-term disability and workers’ compensation plans
- WBENC certification
- Attracting and retaining talented individuals
- Managing health, dental, and vision insurance options for team members
- Ensuring a diverse and inclusive culture
- Professional development support
- Experience in high-growth companies
Are you a dynamic Recruiter looking to grow your career? If so, we have the position for you!
Our clients who range from explosive start-ups to several of the most highly respected leaders in their respective industries, are seeking a Full Life Cycle Recruiter who possesses a strong work ethic to join our team. The role is remote to either New York City or Seattle and it would require 1-2 days in the office.
Our winning formula for results is simple – attract and retain immensely talented people.
Sustainable Talent offers its eligible employees a selection of first-class options for health, dental, and vision insurance for our team members and their dependents. Employer Paid Life/AD&D. Standard insurance plans include short-term disability and workers’ compensation.
Sustainable Talent is a high-growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. We are proud to be WBENC certified. Sustainable Talent offers a generous total rewards package, a casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Sustainable Talent teammate shares one galvanizing mission: TO DRIVE CAREERS, GROW BUSINESSES, AND BETTER THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE
Sustainable Talent is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.