Principal Product Marketing Manager
Posted on 4/3/2023
Cambridge, MA, USA
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing, product management, or sales engineering, ideally with highly technical products and customers
- Prior experience adjusting the positioning and messaging of a product line or brand across the industry
- Independently able to drive launches and Go to Market strategy and execution of new products regularly
- Ability to think holistically, and contribute business value outside of your “core” lane(s) across functions
- High level of initiative and strong business judgment; comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Conducted independent primary and secondary market research to understand trends and analyze competitive landscapes
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally to complete projects
- Passionate about technology and 3D printing
- Be the “quarterback” of our launches of our new hardware, software, and / or materials products
- Nurture existing products by suggesting / executing changes in marketing and positioning
- Strategically define and execute on our positioning, branding, and other campaign activities across the Go to Market Org
- Connect market and technology trends with Formlabs' products to build product positioning and messaging for verticals, buyer personas, and use cases
- Regularly track, and assess competitors, and adjust Formlabs' product marketing accordingly as industry situation changes
- Develop technical training, messaging decks, internal FAQs, product guides, etc. that allow our sales team to succeed while driving competitive differentiation
- Promote and demo Formlabs products at conferences, trade shows, events and to analysts and potential customers
- Develop deep expertise in our 3D printing technologies, materials, and portfolios
- Engineering or other Technical Degree
- 3D printing industry experience
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Company Core Values
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.