Senior Software Engineer
Backend, Financial Reporting
Posted on 8/31/2022
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Drive to change consumer financial services for the better
- Fluency in back end development, event processing, and batch processing
- Prior experience in designing, building, launching, and maintaining consumer scale products
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills
- Targeted Gross Monthly Salary: 22,050 - 27,550 PLN
- Flexible Spending Wallets for tech, food and lifestyle
- Generous time off policies
- Away Days - wellness days to take off work and recharge
- Learning & Development programs
- Parental leave
- Robust health benefits
- Employee Resource & Community Groups
- Build and integrate data pipelines from a wide variety of products and systems
- Build a foundational platform which enables us to reconcile each individual transaction across systems, partners, and cash movements
- Develop a deep understanding of the systems and cash flows which power Affirm
- Mentor engineers on the team to help improve their designs, code quality, and testing
- Partner with product managers and accountants to design best-in-class systems and processes to reconcile and report
- Partner with a diverse set of engineering teams who build financial products and perform financial transactions at Affirm
- Knowledge of Python, Airflow, AWS, and Snowflake is a plus
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles is a plus
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
Company Core Values
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.