Senior Fullstack Engineer
Updated on 12/1/2023
Internal app store & compliance platform
Lumos strives to liberate the Security and Compliance Industry from its current ways of working. They strive to bridge the gap between security, compliance, and productivity.
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 9%
1 year growth↑ 36%
2 year growth↑ 295%
- Solve challenging technical problems across the stack to develop critical customer-facing features; includes the frontend (React, Typescript), communication layer (GraphQL, Apollo), and backend (Python, Flask, sqlalchemy).
- Drive end-to-end development of complex projects with multiple engineers and cross-functional stakeholders. See the feature through to launch and own iterations and followups.
- Design and build robust, scalable systems that enable us to scale our platform to 10x the number of users.
- Uplevel your team by setting technical best practices and mentoring engineers.
- Become an expert in the Lumos product, working with other stakeholders to refine user requirements and team goals.
- Grow the engineering team! Interview candidates and refine our recruiting processes as we rapidly grow.