A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer.
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
At the core of everything we do, we’re proud that Payoneer’s customers are front-and-center in all our strategic decisions. As we continue to grow at pace, provide our customers a universe of opportunities, and open their business up to the world, we would like to maintain and exceed the same high standards. We’ve built a powerful, high performing, business, and go-to-market regions, through a continuous growth mindset and through improving our sales operations, tools, and processes.
As Senior Commissions Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the commissions process for Payoneer’s GTM sales organization. You will be a key player in ensuring the smooth operation of our commissions management system as well as driving process improvements and implementing change management initiatives.
You’ll get us there by understanding our business model and GTM approach, linking sales KPIs and targets to our strategy, demonstrating strong analytics skills, a data-driven mindset, and project management abilities. You’ll manage a team of analysts that tracks and analyses monthly and quarterly performance. And you will communicate to go-to-market community members the deals achievements, sales success, achieved compensation, and leading cross-department initiatives to enhance standardization, change management, and process improvement.
What’s the job?
- Oversee and manage commissions processes for Payoneers – including the calculation, reconciliation, and payment of commissions
- Develop and implement commissions policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal requirements and company standards
- Analyze commissions data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of commissions processes and make data-driven decisions
- Lead change management initiatives to streamline commissions processes and improve operational efficiency
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, finance, and SF departments, to ensure commissions processes are integrated with other business systems and processes
- Provide guidance and support to the sales team and internal stakeholders regarding commissions processes and policies
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and regulatory requirements related to commissions management
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, industrial engineering, or a related field
- At least 7 years of experience as a commissions manager, with experience in a global setting preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions
- Proven experience leading change management initiatives and driving process improvements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with partners and internal stakeholders
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with commissions management systems like Salesforce and experience with analytics processes
If you have a passion for commissions management and a proven track record of driving process improvements, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Payoneer.
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.