Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Architect B2C
Posted on 6/22/2022
Ontario, Canada • Canada
- 5+ years enterprise architecture or consulting experience
- Strong application design skills combined with strong data, integration, and security architecture skills
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend a point of view to a variety of audiences
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience
- A great listener with the ability to communicate with people in diverse roles
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Resourceful and innovative thinker who can work through and solve problems
- TRUST: Trusts the company's core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
- TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
- COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains the area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
- Bachelor's degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering (any field), or a related quantitative discipline. Equivalent demonstrable work experience in lieu of a degree will be considered
- Ability to convey and convince customers of best practices at various levels within a large organization
- Application design and development background
- Strong Enterprise Architecture background would be favorable
- Relevant Salesforce experience is desired
- Highly beneficial to have Salesforce product certifications prior to joining:
- B2C Commerce Developer
- B2C Commerce Architect
- Headless Implementation Strategies
- Site Readiness Assessment
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- LEADERSHIP: Self-aware; proficient at building strong relationships
- THOUGHT LEADER: Strong point of view and executive presence. Confident, but not arrogant, a great storyteller
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the client
- Identify and lead internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice; serving as an active contributor to the community's overall knowledge base and expertise
- Guide customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value
- Work collaboratively and having very strong communications skills, especially in teaching complex concepts, and creative, prescriptive thinking
- Identify and proactively manage risk areas and commit to seeing an issue through to complete resolution
- Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners
- Review and correct project/program direction, approach, and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward
- Work closely with Delivery Managers, Solution Architects, and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies including the Salesforce Platform
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.