Social Media Editorial Intern (TikTok) - Remote
Posted on 5/4/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Experience being regularly active as a user on TikTok
- Ability to thrive as a creative self-starter who can pitch and execute new content ideas
- Strong interest and knowledge of pop culture, entertainment, current events, and social media
- Interested in pursuing a career in social media management and/or content marketing
- Previous experience in internships within the entertainment or editorial media industry
- Previous experience as a production assistant on a show, podcast, or original content franchise, a plus!
- Be on TikTok all day, every day. You are familiar with the functionality and features of the app, and what's trending on TikTok FYP (For You Page). You know how to create and shoot videos, do voice over, and use the assets we already have from campaigners and backers to create TikTok videos on Indiegogo. You will collaborate with our Associate Director, Social Media and Content on creating a playbook for TikTok content creation and create 10-15 short-form videos per week. You will also have access to our team for brainstorming and get marketing mentorship. You'll be the face of Indiegogo's official TikTok!