6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↑ 6%
2 year growth↑ 7%
- Student working towards a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Minimum of 15 hours per week availability, on-site in Hagerstown, MD
- Reliable transportation
- Must be a Freshman, Sophomore, or rising Junior
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Participate in a 4-month rotational program focused on 6 functional areas within Finance
- Develop broad experiences and exposure within Finance
- Promote cross functional understanding and increase career mobility
- Build business partnership, business acumen, and personal leadership skills through a variety of opportunities
- Strengthen skills and knowledge and continue acquiring new and more complex proficiencies
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
At Oshkosh, we build, serve and protect people and communities around the world by designing and manufacturing some of the toughest specialty trucks and access equipment. We employ over 17,000 team members all united by a common purpose. Our engineering and product innovation help keep soldiers and firefighters safe, is critical in building and keeping communities clean and helps people do their jobs every day.
Finance Rotational Program Year-Round Intern
This 2-year year-round finance internship will be part of a 4-month rotational program focused on 6 functional areas:
- Credit and Collections & Financial Services
- Demand Planning & Financial Planning and Analysis
- Aftermarket & Used Equipment Pricing
- New Product Development (NPD) & Global Procurement Supply Chain (GPSC) **Accounting**
- Accounting (General Ledger, Auditing, Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable)
- Cost Accounting
This program is designed to provide interns with a structured opportunity to develop broad experiences and exposure within Finance that will begin to shape the foundation of Finance early in career. It will also promote cross functional understanding and increase career mobility. The goal of this program is to cultivate early talent that will be ready for full-time employment upon graduation. Interns will be provided the option of a hybrid work schedule that includes in office and remote work that works best for the class schedule each semester. Applicants will need to be able to commit a minimum of 15 hours per week for two years, during in-session semesters and would need to come onsite in Hagerstown, MD. Knowing that this is a two year commitment, all candidates must have at least two years left in school prior to graduation.
- While rotations diﬀer from one to another, each rotation allows interns to build business partnership, business acumen, and personal leadership skills through a variety of opportunities.
- With progression into subsequent rotations, interns will strengthen their skills and knowledge and continue acquiring new and more complex proﬁciencies.
- Upon completion of the two-year rotations, the intern will have accelerated their professional growth and developed a very strong network across the company.
- Student working towards a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Minimum of 15 hours per week availability, on-site in Hagerstown, MD. (Flexible based upon student’s class schedule).
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be a Freshman, Sophomore, or rising Junior.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
Moving the future forward is our priority and this includes your future. We encourage professional development and champion our employees’ success through various skills and training opportunities. Named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies™ by Ethisphere Institute for six consecutive years, everything we do at Oshkosh is guided by our core values and the 15k+ team members around the world who embody them.
We put people first. We do the right thing. We persevere. We are better together.
Oshkosh is committed to working with and offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability for any part of the recruitment process, please contact our reception desk by phone at +1 (920) 502.3009 or our talent acquisition team by email [email protected].
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
Oshkosh Corporation will not discharge or in any manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Oshkosh Corporation’s legal duty to furnish information.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.