DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and media companies get to know their customers. DISQO is the customer experience (CX) intelligence platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO’s insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry’s largest opt-in consumer data platform.
The Role: We’re looking for an up-and-coming world-class product manager to join a fast-paced and transformational company and help own and manage our DISQO Measure brand and behavioral lift products. You will be responsible for implementing the vision for DISQO’s Ad Measurement products as we disrupt the insights world and make history together in a post-Third-Party Cookies world.
As an exceptional product manager, you are growth oriented and have a proven track record of building successful advertising measurement and analytics products. You will need to be a strategic thinker, frame and find solutions to complex product challenges, measure & drive results, and be able to move fast and maintain focus on the highest impact initiatives while keeping track of trade offs made along the way. You will also partner with platform and software engineering leadership to develop and execute a long-term vision that will further establish DISQO’s ad measurement platform as the clear leader in the space.
What you will do:
- Own the execution and implementation of the strategic vision and Product Roadmap for our DISQO Measure products.
- Work with our customers, GTM partners and engineering teams to build disruptive new products and product features.
- Define Epic and User Stories requirements and acceptance criteria for both technical and non-technical requirements
- Partner with internal and external users to improve our products
- Build instrumentation, monitoring and evaluation capabilities to create better products
What you bring to the role:
- 4-6 years of experience as a product manager/lead with 2-3 years specific experience with SaaS/Enterprise products
- Domain expertise in ad effectiveness measurement with 2-3 years experience in ad measurement product management
- A great attitude, collaborative spirit and openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Outstanding communication skills, positive attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking and a demonstrated ability to turn that into high leverage decisions and in-market wins
- The willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to get things done - general manager / owner mentality
- A professional prioritizer - you can prioritize among competing opportunities, balance user voice with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Experience working with Data Science teams and deploying statistical and machine learning models to production
- A track record of working with product design and UX teams that lead to products with high user engagement and satisfaction
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Team offsites, social events & happy hours
·Commuter FSA (for hybrid employees)
·Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
·2023 End of year recess
Note: The benefits noted above are for full time US based employees only.
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.