Associate Success Manager - East Coast
Posted on 2/2/2022
Remote • New York, NY, USA
- Value-based customer success management with daily interaction with Fortune 500 companies
- Build and deliver tailored enablement programs to key users, including platform & insights training, certification, via onsite and remote meetings
- Assist clients to gain insights into their operations via customer online interaction data, in-page and traditional analytics, and customer profile data
- Create and present research analyses and recommendations on website optimization and usability, user experience and conversion rates to clients marketing, analytics and management teams
- Partner with a cross functional account team (including regional sales) to understand where at-risk customers exist and formulate a plan to mitigate churn/contraction
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen across multiple customers at one time, connecting trends and themes as you go
- Handle multiple simultaneous projects and engagements as part of the Consulting Services Group
- Develop a knowledge-base in multiple industries and across disciplines of strategy, planning and operations
- Participate in the development of new service offerings
- 2-4 years of relevant experience with Fortune 100 client facing experience preferred
- Understanding of digital analytics tools; experience working with solutions like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, A/B testing or Voice of Customer is a big plus!
- Flexibility, including the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in an ambiguous environment
- Exemplary quantitative and qualitative thinking, analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Empathy and a proven ability to understand customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability presenting to wide
- Passionate about customer success and how it can transform businesses
- Strong project management or organizational skills and an ability to multitask without difficulty
- Ability to work independently from a home office
Digital Experience Analytics platform
Contentsquare is on a mission to give every digital team the ability to measure how their actions affect the user experience on their website, mobile sites and apps. The company operates an analytics platform to help companies improve their digital experience.
- Opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Competitive salaries
- Generous health and retirement benefits
- Excellent family care
- Paid time off and flexible policies
- Fun and ambitious work environment
Company Core Values
- Creativity: We believe that innovation comes from everyone and everywhere, so each team member is encouraged to share new ideas, whether it’s a daily meeting or a global hackathon.
- Ambition: From our start in 2012, we've built a global powerhouse. We dream big, take chances, and always aim for more. We live by: “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.”
- Team Spirit: We are ONE team, enriched by our differences, working towards the same goal. We have each other’s backs at all times and on all levels.
- Uniqueness: Contentsquare is the sum of its unique people. Our employees come from 57 different nationalities and each brings new perspectives and ideas.
- Enthusiasm: We work hard, and we play harder. From celebrations and company-wide team activities, to employee-led culture crews, we embrace a shared sense of adventure.