Posted on 6/1/2022
Mesa, AZ, USA
- 2+ years past experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment in either a supply chain or production-type role where complex mechanical and/or electrical assemblies were built
- Demonstrated ability to completely own a value chain from start to finish, coordinating among multiple different internal and external parties to achieve on-time deliveries under stringent quality standards
- Prior knowledge of Netsuite or a similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Ability to demonstrate a willingness to take on substantial responsibility across supply chain, logistics, engineering, and supply planning functions with a bias towards speed and accuracy
- Strong technical ability to read technical documentation such as drawings and CAD data, understanding of a variety of hardware manufacturing processes for both electronics (PCBAs, sensor hardware, etc.) and structures/mechanisms
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. security clearance
- Own the accurate planning and on-time delivery of both raw material to internal assembly lines as well as finished goods to customers
- Support day-to-day demand signaling, ordering, and inventory management for product lines
- Identify supply issues, flag with the appropriate owners across Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and drive resolution
- Own the reporting and analysis of supply and material health and ensure that stakeholders have the inputs they need to make decisions across Engineering (cut-in dates for new designs), Purchasing (signals on what to buy), Manufacturing (signals on being clear-to-build and what to build), Business Development (supply overview to drive customer contracts)
- Work closely with the Purchasing and Manufacturing Engineering team to source components, maintain vendor relationships, and develop make vs. buy strategies
- Facilitate discussions with Business Development and Growth teams to review unconstrained forecasts and get to constrained demand plans that are achievable
- Develop and maintain processes for working within MRP and the associated master data
- Experience interacting with SQL databases - storage of information and building custom queries for tracking production and inventory-related metrics
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any technical field including mechanical/aerospace/manufacturing, electrical, or computer engineering, supply chain, or business with a technical minor or concentration
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and/or Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma principles in action
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.